Snicker RP -The Secrets out

Sara Looked at him seemingly clueless as to what had just went on between he and Greg "this case is going nowhere its frustrating me and if we dont get this guy he'll keep raping little girls and theres Nothing I can do about it" not caring that others might be watching she burst into tears in his arms
she knew part of her emotion was the Pregnancy hormones but other parts of it was oh so much more then that

Nick rested his chin on the top of her head and rubbed her back soothingly, "It's ok, Sar. You'll get him. I know you will."

She smiles faintly at him "I really hope so because when I look at Carrie I see myself as this scared little 13 year old girl raped and terrorized and to afraid to tell anyone about it" she stares up at Nick only he knows how the nightmares of what her Father did to her and Her mother still haunts her

Warrick tapped his foot impatiently. He'd been trying to get this guy for so long. They knew he'd ran over the little girl and left her at the side of the road but he'd gotten rid of the car and without substantial evidence he knew it would be laughed straight out of court. The suspect had pretty much told Warrick outside of the lab that he'd done it, then got out of his car to throw the body out of the way so that he could drive past. Heartless was the only word for it. But these paintchips could prove that he picked up the bike, if only the machine would hurry up with the results.

"But you're not, Sar." Nick said softly. "Your not that little girl anymore. Your older now and you're going to catch this guy and put him away for the animal that he is."

Catherine was wandering the halls, hoping that things would pick up in the lab. Something felt different today, like someone was planning something. She didnt know what it was but she wanted to find out soon.

Warrick snatched the results from the printer and scanned them quickly. he walked quickly into the hallway and almost crashed into Cath. "Sorry" He mumbeled before looking up to see who it was. A smile spread across his face. "We got him!" He handed her the paper proving that the paintchips from the little girls bike matched some found in the suspects apartment, obviously transfered from his hands or clothing.

Sara looked at him "Yeah but I need to find away to get that scared little girl to talk We dont have any other evidence until we do"
Just then Tiffany from days (who was on the case with her ...something about not having enough people for the night shift since Grissom left town) walked over to her "Sar We May have something, a new victim Much older and more willing to talk is waiting for us at the Police Station"
Sara Looked up at Nick "see you later and cross your fingers that this works out"

Nick nodded and watched as Sara walked out of the room with Tiffany, "Good Luck, Sar." he muttered as he sat down on a stool at the layout table.

(can someone take over the witness and Tiffany for me so I wont have to talk to myself for a few *bats eyes* Thanks)

Sara couldnt help but smile it seemed as if her bad luck case wise was beginning to change ,honestly if it werent for Nick she would have just given up

Back