Snicker RP -The Secrets out

Warrick was lost in his own thoughts and crashed into Catherine. "Oh god I'm so sorry Cath" He said hurriedly, blushing slightly.

Nick groaned as he threw his keys onto the table, "Don't even remind me of work." he said. "You wanna put in a movie?" he asked as he sat down on the sofa.

Gregs_Girlfriend said:
Warrick was lost in his own thoughts and crashed into Catherine. "Oh god I'm so sorry Cath" He said hurriedly, blushing slightly.

"Oh, hey Warrick." Catherine smiled warmly. She took a deep breath and looked him straight in the eye. "Warrick, we need to talk...me and you. I just cant avoid it any longer." Her eyes turned somber and she tried not to cry.

Nick smiled and closed his eyes as Sara massaged his shoulders, "Yeah, but If I pick it, it'll be an action movie." he stated simply.

Warrick frowned, fighting the urge to pull her into a hug there and then the look on her face broke his heart. "Yeah sure" He said, placing his hand on her shoulder as they walked to the break room.

speedmonkey2 said:
Nick smiled and closed his eyes as Sara massaged his shoulders, "Yeah, but If I pick it, it'll be an action movie." he stated simply.
Sara continues to massage him as she grins "thats not always a bad thing Nicky, and besides some Action movies Have romance as well,Take Pirates of the Carribean for instance it has the best of both worlds"

"Alright." he said as he stood up, he took the dvd out of the dvd rack and placed it in the dvd player, he then went and sat back down on the couch with Sara and let her cuddle into him.

She Layed in his arms thier hands entertwined around her growing waist she smiled it was the 100th time she'd seen the movie but she still loved it

Nick smiled as Sara cuddled into him, "Is it just me or does Johnny Depp seem...gay to you in this movie?" he asked as he watched Captain Jack Sparrow get off his sunken ship.

Back