Snicker RP -The Secrets out

Sara smiled "I guess there is alot of rumors going around though, People are talking, apparently everyone in the lab knows i'm Pregnant but the speculation was who the Father was" she smirks "boy will some of them be suprised"

Sara shrugs "I dont know I think part of it was I was so confused on my feelings for Nick and I was afraid that if I Started a relationship with Nick It would ruin our friendship, *she shrugs* Its not like i ever loved Grissom and he knows that I'm not sure he Knows I broke up with him to be with Nick though"

she smiles "maybe not to everyone else but when a woman is in love with someone herself she can tell when her friend is in love" she looks at her "does that make sense?"

Catherine nodded. "Yeah...but Sara, he's married! I feel so guilty having feelings for him! What am i supposed to do?" She choked back tears as they walked back to the Denali.

Sara looks at her and smiles "Yeah but Cath he's not HAPPILY Married and between you and Me I dont trust Tina I"ve heard things and they really arent good"

Catherine wiped a single tear from her eye and sighed. "I just really think that Warrick's marriage was an impulse, know what I mean? I dont think he considered the fact that he could be stuck with Tina for the rest of his life. I just wish he knew how I felt."

"Yeah" Sara looked at Her "and thats why Nick and I kept our relationship a secret for so long we were afraid that everyone would think its an impulse that we didnt really love eachother and that I was on the rebound after Grissom, but that was never the case I have always loved Nick I was just stupid and confused"

Back