Snicker RP -The Secrets out

Warrick sighed. "Thanks" He said softly, nodding at Sara. It was kinda nice that they looked out for him like that.

Sara looked at Warrick then smiled "and if we're being honest here I think I speak for both of us *she looks at Nick* when I say we never really liked Tina anyways You're better off without her"

Warrick sighed. He'd pretty much figured that they felt that way but it was strange to actually hear the words. He ran a hand through his hair and looked down. Maybe she was right?

Cath could sense the tension in the air. She smiled at Nick and Sara. She could tell that they were happy. "Congrats you two, im really happy for you." She put a caring hand on Warrick's shoulder. "You know you can always talk to us, right Warrick?"

Warrick smiled and nodded, glancing at her hand on his shoulder. "Yeah I know, thanks" He smiled weakly and looked back down.

Warrick shrugged. He didn't really have an idea of what it was like really before he married Tina. "It's um...stressful" He said, sighing a little. "But we have our good times too. All couples have adjusting problems don't they?"

Catherine laughed. But then their was a slight sadness in her eyes. She knew all too well about fighting.
"Look, just dont be like me you guys. Don't end up like me and Eddie."

Warrick smiled and placed his hand over Catherines, squeezing it gently. "He wasn't all that bad, he gave you Lindsey"

Catherine shook her head and smiled weakly at him. "Well, I guess he "helped" get Lindsey and i love her to death...I guess it just wasnt enought to keep Eddie from cheating..."

Warrick laughed bitterly. "Tina think's I'm cheating you know" He sighed and leant back in his chair. He looked down and noticed his hand was still resting on hers.

Back