Sid Hammerback - The coroner with the coolest glasses.

Re: Sid Hammerback.

Hammerback reading Cosmo is hilarious. I love how he has all these weird and off-beat interests.

Partly said:
The man has two daughters, you would think that he could have claimed one of them read it.

:lol: That's exactly what I thought too! That explanation would have made sense, but the dentist? Hmm, sounds like an excuse to me...

Yeah, Robert Joy is great, and Hammerback always gets the best lines. I love that he can be in an episode for only a few minutes and yet always make the scenes so memorable. :)

I love that he can be in an episode for only a few minutes and yet always make the scenes so memorable

It is true!! Hammerback has this strange humor that ads a little bit of spice to the show. I love his lines, he always says what it's on his mind!

Oh, and his glasses, just fantastic!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

My Dad's got a pair, I must find the website he ordered them from,

Oh yes, magicmunchies please! If you find that website, make sure you share that information with us!! You know, Christmas is just in a couple of months...

By the way, yeah, his glasses are cool and all, but, do you know if they have any purpose? I mean, what's abaut the system he uses to put the glasses on?

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Well now, how is it I've missed a thread devoted to Sid until now??

I marvel that Sid's character is so detailed, even as he gets essentially so little screen time. To my mind, he and Adam have become quiet keystones in the lab, easy to picture as always being there, even if we don't see them nearly enough.

I really enjoy how he interacts with all the CSI's, I love his quirky sensibility and odd ball humour, and that Creepy Place he takes us all to from time to time. :lol:

I hadn't read the bit about his being formerly a chef until just recently.

I think the glasses are a great unique character element; frankly, a lesser actor might have made them simply a gimmck, while Robert Joy's just made them seamlessly part of the character. He does great things with small appearances, that's for sure.

As for Cosmo, I wonder if that's what he was reading in Snow Day while waiting outside, in, I might add, that really great hat :p

The coolest glasses, the coolest hat. Sid's the Man. :lol:

(er, would you let him cook dinner for you? :lol:)

I love the character of Sid and his darker sense of humor. It's also nice to see another Canadian actor out there on tv :)

Elwood21 said:
(er, would you let him cook dinner for you? :lol:)

I would! I mean he was a chef before :p

(er, would you let him cook dinner for you? )

Why not? I have allways loved new expiriences, and I'm sure having dinner with Sid Hammerback would be such an EXPIRIENCE!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Back