Shrine of Archie-goodness

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by korbjaeger, Jan 1, 2002.

1. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

Hello everyone... I'm new here... so I need some time to figure out how this thing work. I had never joined any forum in my whole life... but Archie is just TOOOOO HOT.... I cannot resist!!~~ :lol: It took me a few days to finally finish reading all the posts on this page. :eek:
    I always thought Archie was cute, but I never did any research about him until recently!~~ :p After doing all these research... I think he is such a incredible person. I would die if I ever get to meet him.
    By the way, he will hv more screentime on Lab Rats which will be showing this Thurs... I'm SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!~~ :D

2. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Hi Krisy, and welcome to our happy li'l section. I take it you'v e had a chance to check out Pronounced "kay-oh"? Lots of great pics and up to date info there, and more added all the time.

So, how did you "discover" Archie? "CSI", "Power Rangers" or another show or movie?

3. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

Thx for the welcoming... :)
    yup yup... I went to your site like almost everyday... it's great... it is really up-to-date, and the visual are great!!~~
    hmm... I first discover Archie from CSI... I had always been a big fan of CSI:LV, but never really notice Archie. I don't even remember starting from which episode I start liking him... But I guess because he hv such a cute face and smile that just melt my heart... :p
    I never watched PRLG before, but I youtubed and found this video of Archie w/ this girl... it was sooooo sweet... I go crazy every time I watch the scene of them roller blading!!

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Welcome Krisy!

Yeah, I do hope he gets a lot of screentime in the coming episodes.

5. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

US fans might want to grab the current TV Guide (the one with David Caruso on the cover) as it has a little spread on the Lab Rats, including Archie. What he says about his character is adorable...most we knew already, but...

Okay, we knew he was a Trekkie, we knew he was into art, we knew he "had a girlfriend a few seasons ago" (implying that's past tense now)...but RIDES A HARLEY?!?!?! Ladies and Gentlemen, the Crime Lab has a new alpha male...

Pursuant to the above spoiler, I dare ANYBODY to ask me about my personal best association with "Born To Be Wild" (the bikers' "national anthem")... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. ARCH_angel

ARCH_angel Dead on Arrival

First of all: Hi and welcome Krisy! :)

Korbjaeger:
    Ooooh, that´s cool! :) :cool: I´m, well a sort of, bikerchick. :D
    So, tell us your story about bikers and anthems *head bangs to "born to be wild"* :D

Anyway, I can´t hardly wait watching the Lab rats episode (it will take a while but I have my secret ways to watch it before season 7 starts over here ;) ) - but I´ve read somewhere, that Archie won´t be in it. Do you have some infos about that?

btw, I´ve been to "pronounced kay-oh" and I´ve seen your meme :) It will take a while to answer all the questions, but I´ll do my best.

7. ARCH_angel

Ah, stupid me!! :rolleyes: Just saw the new thread about the Lab rats and it says that Archie´s one of them.

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Well, you being a biker might appreciate this...it was the mid-1980's, I was in an all-girl band at the time. We usually played the Strip and clubs near the beaches, but once in a while we took gigs at inland clubs because they paid better. :lol: One such club was a biker bar in Anaheim. Now...WHY they hired us for two weeks after having heard our tape is beyond me. This crowd was more your AC/DC/Aerosmith/ZZ Top kind of crowd, and here we were, more along the U2/Simple Minds/Alarm kind of tip. Their response was predictable. ::yawn:: ::crickets chirping:: We knew we had to do something...there was this one chick there, a regular, named Snake, that kept yelling for Steppenwolf. So, one night before our set started, our guitarist took her boom box, played "Born To Be Wild" on the jukebox and secretly recorded it. Mind you the sound quality was absolute crap...but on our first break (we did 4 sets a night) we went out to her station wagon, and listened to the tape...got the lyrics down...got the key and chord progression (which is pretty easy) figured out...next set, second song, we played it - having never once rehearsed it. The place went bonkers. And there was Snake standing in the middle of the dance floor, yelling "Aw, they played Steppenwolf for little ol' Snake!!!" And every time I hear that song I still get flashbacks... :lol: That "moment of glory" aside, that was still two weeks of hell...fighting, bronchitis, chaos, booze...and that was US! Don't even get me started on the clientele... :lol:

Anyway, dragging this thread kicking and screaming back on the subject of Archie...yep, he is definitely in "Lab Rats". I cannot tell you how much I'm looking forward to this - I've long wanted them to do a Lab Rat-centric ep, and Archie said it was a lot of fun to do...

Looking forward to your meme answers. Soon as somebody else puts something up there I'll put mine. :D

9. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

10. ARCH_angel

Korb, that´s such a fun and great story! I can imagine the whole scenery! :)
    And yep, I know these flashbacks too. When you hear a certain song, it all comes back to your mind... sweet younger days :D

I just saw the promos of "when cats...". I wish I could watch the episode with you on Thursday!! *moans*
    btw - I´m also a huge fan of Hodges/Wallace. He´s so mad that you have to love him. :D
    This episode will be one of the best ever!

So you want to wait with your meme answers til somebody else put his/hers up? :eek: Shame on you! You should be our role model! ;)

11. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Not everyone, just one. I gotta head out for a few hours, but if there's some answers up when I get back I promise to put mine up. :cool:

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

welcome Kristy!! ;)
    i guess it's been a long time since my last visit that i didnt even know we have a new member in the thread! :)

13. chaostheory08

OMG! Promos! *kicks her dial-up* haha...

Hmmm... TV guide... scans please? We don't get that here -- not the US version anyway. And if we do, it'll be at least 6months old. *kicks self because she's halfway around the world*

So excited for "Lab Rats". Come to think of it, it is them + the ME who really solve the case or move it forward. Without them, the CSIs can only do too much. Like I said before, how many times did Archie crack their case? Rashomama, Gum Drops, Happenstance....

Lol, I love it that he works with the big wigs all the time. Sharing a secret with Grissom, doing a special assignment for him, talking art with Catherine, convincing Ecklie to give him overtime. Assertive, ladies. :lol:

14. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Okay, okay, I did the meme thing... :cool:

Just got back from another "Fast Money" screening...I love that film as much as I did the first time I saw it just over a year ago! Oh, and as far as news...the DVD is done, and will be on sale within about a month. Jerry's busy with a flurry of festival screenings right now, but then he gets to set up the website to sell it! (And if you nudge him politely, I understand there may be some t-shirts available for sale too... :cool: ) It's Region 0 so should be playable on any country's DVD players. I promise to let everyone know (read that: pimp this thing to the four winds!) as soon as Jerry has a firm target date for sales to start. (BTW I finally met Archie's "Fast Money" co-star Scott Ly. Very nice. Very talented. And hotter than the hinges of Hades... :devil:)

15. chaostheory08

^Will it be available online? On the site or Amazon maybe?
    Thanks!