Shrine of Archie-goodness

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by korbjaeger, Jan 1, 2002.

1. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

LOL~~ I will go upload it when I get home!!~~ But it's a big file, so I will TRY to upload it.. I donno if it will work!!~~ :)

2. ARCH_angel

ARCH_angel Dead on Arrival

People Magazine said, that he´s 36. So that´s his "real" age ;)

3. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

I thought his birthday was Dec 14, 1973... doesn't that make him 33 yrs old?? :confused:

4. ARCH_angel

Well, I guess Korbjaeger asked him about his age.

And as she said: it´s sometimes easier to get a job (esp. as an actor) when you´re a bit younger. At that time he wanted to get a part in a (which she nicely described :) ) teenie superhero show, so eventhough he looks quite young the casting manager might have said "no" because of his real age. So Archie changed it a bit, which I think is comprehensible, cause age is quite an important issue in the film industry.
    And in normal life too. We´re living in a superficial world. :rolleyes:

But I have to confess I was positively surprised that Archie´s my age. :D

5. ARCH_angel

That would be awesome!!! :D
    Today I got my "Local boys" DVD. :)

6. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Great! I'm anxious to hear what you think of it.

7. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

awww... I had been on a search for Local boys and Purpose... but I still couldn't find it yet!!~~ :( *disappointed*

I thought Archie was only 10 yrs older than me!! I guess not, now I have to add a few more yrs to that number... but he still looks like he's in his 20's!! :lol:

8. ARCH_angel

I´ve bought it on Ebay and paied with PayPal which makes it a lot easier for us abroad to buy in the US! I´m glad about that! They still have a few "Local boys" DVD´s on sale. e. g. It shouldn´t be too difficult for you in Canada to buy in the US.

Yes, Archie looks really young! So boyish. Especially his smile. I like it a lot! :D
    But I recognized that he looks a bit older, or let´s say, tired during the last episodes. Well not in the caps of "Lab Rats" as far as I can say, but I´ve watched "Law of gravity" and "Monster in the box" on Saturday and he didn´t look that fresh as usual. (sorry! it´s late and that´s the only word that comes into my mind right now to describe his looks!:rolleyes: )
    I think he has to slow down a bit. Robin told us, that he´s very busy (how did she call him? Jetset kid?!) and I´m afraid it´s taking it´s toll. But maybe he didn´t feel well while shooting for this episode? Who knows...
    That´s what I mean.

So, before I start looking like him (aaah, I´m a bad girl! Sorry!! :eek: ) I will go to bed.

9. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

Thx ARCH_angel... I will check out ebay, but I'm still a little concern buying online~~ :eek: But if that's the only way to see Archie... I will get it online!!~~ :p

I agree!! I luv his smile too... sooo sweet!!~~ :D His smile is so cute!!~~ But I think he had been working too hard too... he does look "tired"!! :eek: But he is so hard working, it's hard for him to slow down... maybe getting a massage will help...LOL... :lol:

I'm still uploading the ER eppy... it had been 2 hours.. so I guess by tmr I will be able to post it!!~~ Be patient... :cool:

Did u guys heard the shooting in Virginia?! Does Archie's sisters still lives there? If they do, I hope they r ok too!!~~ :eek:

10. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Oh, I get it! *finally* I didn't remember the People Magazine thing so there... hahaha.

Well, I agree he looks waaaay younger than his real age. Actually, most Asians do. :D

11. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

Sorry guys... I tried uploading the eppy yesterday nite, but it didn't work!!~~ :confused: It said the file exceeded the uploading limit!!~~ :eek: I will see what I can do when I go home!!~~ :p

12. ARCH_angel

Yes, of course I´ve heard of it too. I´m so shocked. It´s so difficult to comprehend that the guy who went amok had shown noticeable problems weeks or even months before, but none has tried to talk to him or help him. He had a girlfriend - she should have recognized his anger and hate. Or am I wrong? :(
    I´m not sure but I´ve read that 2 of Archie´s sisters are still living in Virgina. But I don´t know where and if they´re studying or not...
    I´m just so sad for the families who have lost a dear one... :(

Regarding the upload of the ER epi - don´t worry too much. If it doesn´t work, it´s a little bit sad, but not the end of the world.
    It´s just so nice of you that you try to upload it for us! Thanks!

13. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

I agree!!~~ Especially the girlfriend!!~~ She should be there to support him... :eek:
    It's really sad to hear these kind of news...

I'm sorry about the ER eppy... :( I tried uploading it on yousendit.com and hotmail/gmail, but both of it won't accept it!!~~ It's 350MB.... I guess most sites won't accept a file size that big!!~~ :confused:

Sorry to disappoint you guys.... :(

14. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Guys, the supposed girlfriend of that Korean guy is imaginary. He's a weird kid... never talked to anybody, never went out, stalked women, called himself "question mark"... he's a troubled soul.

It's such a tragedy to the school, to the state and to the nation.

15. ARCH_angel

Hey, where are you?
    It´s so quiet here.

Anyway, I´ve watched "Local boys" :D :D and I´ve ordered the DVD of "Purpose" ;) which I´ll probably get in 1 week.

I´ll tell you later what I think about LB :p - I´m still at work and there´s yet lots of work to do before weekend begins. *sigh* :eek: