Shrine of Archie-goodness

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by korbjaeger, Jan 1, 2002.

1. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Been a while, and I have a few updates.

First and most importantly - "Fast Money" will be screening March 10 and 11 at the Lake County Film Festival in Libertyville, Illinois. You can check out the venue info, ticket sale info, etc. at the festival website. Seriously, if you can get there and you're an Archie fan...!!!

On the other side of the Pacific, the film will also screen at the Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia 2007 in Tokyo, Japan. Festival dates are June 25 - July 2. Sorry, no specific date/time/venue info yet but check the festival website as well as the "Fast Money" site for updates.

Also...Archie informed me that he does NOT appear in the US release of "Nomad" that is (finally) opening next month stateside. He promised me the details next time we meet up, but...false alarm on that flick, and he doesn't know why he's still credited. Sure the story will be an interesting one at minimum...

Also - Archie screencaps from the most recent two eps are up at Pronounced "kay-oh" , which has undergone other improvements lately. I think you'll find navigation much easier now, and you can now link directly to files and subpages within the site, which you couldn't do before. Other improvements to come...

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't see anything like this and he definitely deserves his own thread.

Haven't seen tonite's ep yet (the horror!) but he sounds like he was adorable in it as usual.

ETA: Apparently Pictures are going to be posted so I will add in the Pic posting rules in here as well.

Please remember the rules of picture threads.
    **Pictures Max Size 400 x 400.
    **If they are bigger use the "URL" Code.

Pictures per post:
    1 large or
    2 medium or
    3 small

URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please and when you do them (if your using the UBB Code box) paste in the addy you have then, when it asks for a name PLEASE do not paste the address in again.
    But rather give it a name like "Cutie Pie". The reason we suggest that is because the addresses are sometimes so long it stretches the screen.

please keep "wallpapers and manipulated Pictures" in the "Art Forum" and just link your thread for viewing.

Please remember that "Hotlinking" is not allowed at any point, and will be edited, hotlinking is: when you link a picture to be viewed from a site that you do not own or operate. If you wish to have a picture viewed that belong to another site use the URL Link.

Adding in this reminder, there is the "Adult content" rule please don't violate it.

Otherwise have fun. ;)

3. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i loved his red shirt!! it was cute...i also like his hair...

4. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Let's just say...it was nice to see him full length (not chest-up behind a video monitor), in more normal office lighting (as opposed to blue video monitor glow) and wearing a fetching deep red t-shirt (with no lab coat over it). Adorable? Oh, yeah. Deserves his own thread? Hell yeah.

Props to Archie, we need to see more of him...

--Robin

5. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

I think I've seen a similar thread around, maybe double check.
    Yeah, Archie was HOT in tonight's episode. You know, I swear it was Nick's voice instead of Archie, I blinked when Archie stepped out. But you know, I'm not that wonderful with voice sounds. :lol:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

So is anyone going to post a picture of that shirt then? Can we do that in this thread?

please? Didn't I see in a different thread something about 'Arch-Angels' - is that about Archie fans?

7. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

Archie's always been an adorable regular staple at the CSI lab. And last nite's episode...he was just oozing with his usual adorableness. :) And his eyes... -dissolves to a puddle on the floor- it's so intense and...I dunno -shrugs- something about that man is drool-worthy! -LoL-

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Oh, believe me, I'm wearing a hole in the carpet pacing waiting for a screencap to pop up on one of the screencap sites...I'm sure something will be up before the weekend's out.

Similarity between GE's voice and AK's? Maybe...I mean GE is from Texas and if I'm not mistaken, AK is from Virginia...Dave Grohl (of Foo Fighters) is from Virginia too, and he has a little bit of a "twang", so...::shrugs:: I noticed it more (with AK) in his one-off in "Chaos Theory" than since he became a semi-regular. Different role, and he played it differently.

--Robin

9. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

uhh just stopping by quickly.... i almost died of shock when i saw Archie walking into Grissoms office! i forgot he was tall! hahah ohh god he's sooo cute :) i loved that red shirt.......

10. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Another good eppy for some Full Length Archie is Feeling the Heat. He helps Warrick with the guy who was electrocuted while sitting in his armchair. He actually gets out of the lab and goes to the vic's house with Warrick.

I seem to recall that you get a very nice shot of his butt as he helps Warrick move the dead guy's chair back into place. :devil:

I also like the one where Greg is jealous because Nick has Archie helping him instead of asking Greg. To prove that Archie was the right person for the task, Nick asks him which Star Trek episode had "the guy with the forehead and the time machine..?"

And then Archie reveals his inner Trekkie by asking: "Which one? Original, Next Generation, Deep Space 9, Voyager, etc?"

Nick turns to Greg with a look that says "I rest my case."

So cute! :D

11. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Don't forget "...or did you mean Farscape?" Hee..I was a Scaper long before I ever saw CSI, and I remember someone mentioning that line in a Farscape forum. :lol: Yes, I'm revealing my inner geek.

But speaking of red shirts, here's a screen cap. Sorry for the quality, but I'm sure someone will have a nicer one up soon. :) Red Shirt

12. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Hey, Farscape rawks, you kidding? :D

And mondo thanks for the screencap...to quote Sammy Hagar:

"You don't know what it does to me,
    My crimson intensity
    I'm haunted by the mystery,
    The mystey of red.
    Red knocks 'em dead,
    Some like it hot, I like it red."

(My little paean to The T-Shirt...:lol:)

--Robin

13. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL, cute poem.

i'm so glad someone started a thread on Archie. he is so adorable! i'm beginning to think i have a techy fetish...*cough* GregArchieNickEvenThoughHeIsACSI *cough*

14. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

I like him he is very nice. what would we do without him?

15. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Screencaps up on Beyond Imagination now!! WOOHOO!! Nice ones of everyone, several of Archie in his red-shirt-wearing glory...

This page in particular...

--Robin