Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I"m only getting one pic and he's lying in the bed! Not nearly enough skin for me...I can't see the rest of them.
I wanna see some a**! :eek:

See, now you're going to force me to post the ass picture again. Look what you've done. :rolleyes:

:devil: I get the feeling that this is going to become like that Carmine ass picture. :lol:

^ I have no problem seeing that photo countless times :devil:.

Even though I'm not too excited about tonight I can't to see the return of Hawkes & that sexy face of his. It's been a long, lonely summer without him haha.

Faylinn said:
See, now you're going to force me to post the ass picture again. Look what you've done. :rolleyes:

:devil: I get the feeling that this is going to become like that Carmine ass picture. :lol:

Thanks for the post. :D We can always count you to provide the ass pics, can't we? You're like our 'crack' dealer, so to speak. :lol:

:eek: I know you didn't just say that, MrsG! :lol:

But yes, I do seem to post asses regularly, don't I? Now I just need butt shots for the rest of the guys and we'll be alright. :devil:

I'm also excited to see what Hawkes has in store this season. Hopefully he'll get some love this time around. :p

Faylinn said:
Now I just need butt shots for the rest of the guys and we'll be alright. :devil:
Please alert me before you post Gary's ass so I can avert my eyes. The elderly just shouldn't appear nude on the net. :lol: ... If you've got any of Eddie, I certainly wouldn't be adverse to viewing those goods though. :D However, Carmine and Hill have set the bar pretty high. Eddie may wanna keep his clothes on.

I agree with you guys on Hawkes getting some love. It must happen at some point. He shows some real tenderness at times and it would be fantastic to see that directed at a woman. I bet Hawkes in love would be freakin' adorable. If the writers can't manage that, Hawkes getting laid wouldn't be bad either. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Please alert me before you post Gary's ass so I can avert my eyes. The elderly just shouldn't appear nude on the net. :lol:
OMG MrsG that is so mean and funny!!! sorry to tell you this, but there is a shot of Gary's ass.
Im so happy all the boys are coming back on TV!!!!

A Gary ass shot? PM it to MrsG, then. :devil:

:lol:

But yes, Hawkes definitely needs some love. I could give it to him, but I don't think that would exactly work. ;)

Oh wow he looked so fine tonight! He actually looks good with the facial hair. Plus, the shirt he wore in the beginning really showed off his tight body & the fact that he works out. Now all he needs to wear is a pair of semi but not too tight pants that show off his ass :devil:.

Eddie is probably so grateful right now that there are no shots of his ass out there. :lol:

Hawkes was hot tonight! Loved the assertive, in charge vibe he had going! :D

Yes! Can Hawkes get some loving this season?? Even Mac is getting some....come on now CSI.
He looked great last night, but I"m missing my facial hair.
Oh, and how fine was Carmine last night?? MAN!

^You know, I didn't even notice the missing facial hair!! :eek: How did I miss that??

I was so certain I would hate the new look. It must not be that bad since I was obviously too busy lusting after him to notice missing facial hair. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back