Shipper names??

Warrick/Nick/Catherine - Swingers (because they are the swing shift)

Catherine/Lady Heather - Cat whipped

Aiden/Stella - Greek love

no thread yet?!?!? imho, i think these are effing hot ships! or even Catherine/Sara/Lady Heather.

Okay, RE: Above polls - You can stop voting for a Grissom/Lady Heather name - there was a discussion over on the dominion thread, and T-4-2 was decided upon.

As for Horatio/Catherine and Aiden/Stella - no one has posted on those treads for a few days - where is everyone???

At the moment, it looks like the H/C name may be Honey Dear, but i don't want to go ahead with that until I hear from some H/C shippers.

As for Stella/Aiden, only one vote separates each option, but 'neither' seems to be winning at the moment. If thats the case, then I need to hear from S/A shippers as to what they'd like the alternative to be.

There are still 21 ships on this thread still to name, so I'd like to get these resolved and move on to the next bunch ASAP...

As for Nick/Greg/Sara, at the moment Triple S is winning with 55% of the vote. Again, i'll wait to hear from the shippers before i add it to the 'official list'

FYI, so people can start thinking, here are the ships that still need names:

Vegas

Catherine & Greg –
Nick/Warrick –
Warrick/Greg –
Grissom/Nick –
Grissom/Greg –
Greg/Hodges –
Nick/Sara/Greg -

Miami
Speed & Megan –
Speed/Eric –
Speed/Horatio –
Eric & Valera –
Ryan & Valera –
Calleigh & Ryan –
Calleigh & Hagen –
Eric/Ryan –

New York
Flack/Danny –
Danny/Mac –
Aiden/Stella –
Danny/Flack/Aiden –

Cross-Overs
Horatio & Catherine –
Greg/Ryan –

I need a hug... Or at least a lie down with a very large Jack Daniels...

Lets get some ideas for these guys - before all the new seasons start and a while bunch of new ships spring up to torment me ;)

As of today, in accordance with the results of the above polls, the Nick/Greg/Sara ship will be officially named Triple S (I do believe the 'S' can stand for anything you want - their last names, sexy, smokin', sexy, sultry, and did I mention sexy?)

I have yet to hear a yay or nay from Horatio and Catherine shippers about Honey Dear being the ship name - if anyone strongly objects, it can always be changed again, but Honey Dear will go ahead for the time being.

Still no decision reached RE: Stella/Aiden. Where are all the ladies' shippers???

Time for two new polls: Warrick/Nick and Danny/Flack

As before, please do not vote unless you ship these pairings (at least in a limited way) so that the results reflect the will of the shippers. Many thanks ;)

Cath/Sara: CSI:THONGS
Two Hot Orgasmic Nude Girl Scientists

I had the worse day today - seriously bad. Am tired and cranky and my back hurts - and you just made all the pain go away with this. :lol: I love it - laughed my ass off! Jayne you rock for sharing it and em_davis and Future, you guys rock for coming up with it. Love ya all! xx

How about Opposites Atrract because they are complete opposites. Grissom is old, experienced, and listens to soft music. Greg is young, unexperienced, and listens to not so soft music.

It may suck but, hey I tried. :D

OT: aww I love this thread, brings back old memories because this was my first post here and now look how it's grown *sigh*

Anyways I like 'opposites attract'. It's very fitting.

Back