Shipper names??

Catherine/Gil/Warrick = Strip poker

Catherine/Sofia = Crimson gold. Catherine's hair is red (crimson). Sofia's hair is blonde (gold).

Catherine/Gil/Warrick = Strip poker

Catherine/Sofia = Crimson gold. Catherine's hair is red (crimson). Sofia's hair is blonde (gold).

We don't have threads for either of these ships yet, although please do feel free to start them if you wish. And I really like the names :) I've quite liked the idea of Sofia/Catherine ever since I read Cincoflex's fic 'Macha'

I've quite liked the idea of Sofia/Catherine ever since I read Cincoflex's fic 'Macha'

I had to take a cold shower after reading that fic. :devil:

If your interested I wrote my own story for ff.net. I think it just miss the PG-13 mark so if you want I can PM you.

i think a cute Danny/Lindsay name could be M&M for there last names?

This was suggested in the Danny/Lindsay thread, but i think the general consensus there is they'd like to wait a little while before committing to a ship name. As soon as I get the nod from the ship regarding a name that everyone's agreed on, I'll add it to The List ;)

Calleigh/Ryan- CaRWash (with kudos to whoever came up with it on Calleigh & Ryan Offical Thread)

Ryan/Natalia- Wolfeista (Wolfe-Ryan, 'ista'-Natalia. Conglomerate of the names)

Stella/Horatio- New York Minutes or Memories

My Opinion for Danny and Lindsay Shippers
is I'm really liking DALicious I dont remember who brought that one up but its a good one (better then the Zoo babies One my friend came up with no offense to my friend or anything)

My Opinion for Danny and Lindsay Shippers
is I'm really liking DALicious I dont remember who brought that one up but its a good one (better then the Zoo babies One my friend came up with no offense to my friend or anything)

I prefer DaLicious over M&M [no offense to whoever came up with M&M]. It's witty, kute, sexy and totally fitting. I hope everyone will come to an agreement soon because I'm so tired of calling it D/L [that's so boring :p].

Back