Shipper names??

I prefer Cath/Sara...what is that ship named actually???

Cath/Sara is called CSI:Thongs (our girls love their thongs ;) ) Thongs, i have been informed, stands for:

Two Hot Orgasmic Nude Girl Scientists
or possibly
T wo
H ot
O verly
N aughty
G irl
S ex symbols

;)

I prefer Cath/Sara...what is that ship named actually???

Cath/Sara is called CSI:Thongs (our girls love their thongs ;) ) Thongs, i have been informed, stands for:

or possibly
T wo
H ot
O verly
N aughty
G irl
S ex symbols

;)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh that's the best name of them alll!!!!!!! *pictures the girls in thongs* oh yeah :p

I'm a big Sara shipper, pair her with anyone and I'll read the fan fic!
me too! Although I prefer Cath/Sara...
It's nice to have a fellow Sara friend and yes the others can confirm that I post a lot in the THONG thread. hehe :lol: it's good fun.

Oh. And we need a name for our new Sara/Griss/Cath threesome?!?!

OMG....never though THAT "THONGS" means:
or possibly
T wo
H ot
O verly
N aughty
G irl
S ex symbols

It didn't until recently. We have very fun and interesting people in that thread who thought that the word 'Thongs' should hold a deeper meaning for the girls.

If the Nick/Warrick shippers don't want Strip Poker can I have it? It would be a great name for a Catherine/Warrick/Gil threesome.

Hey Umbrello - Nick/Warrick went with Texas Hold'em, so Strip Poker is free to be used elsewhere. Sounds good :)

GrissCathfan, that's something you could put to the Griss/Cath/Sara shippers, although we have been talking about Bugman and his Butterflies for that particular ship - though nothing has been decided yet.

THONGS i love that but how many names do we have now..cause i'm wondering witch pairings don't have a name yet? :eek: ;)

the list of ship names can be found Here.

There is also a list of ships which do not have names yet there as well. As far as I can remember, the only ships missing from the list which still need names are the Grissom/Sara/Cath threesome and Sofia/Sara (I haven't updated since those two ships came into existance...)

Back