Shipper names??

Nick and grissom could be daddy oh.. or something like that... remember big Middle. When she said something about your daddy.

Okay - I *think* I've got the full lists of existing ships typed up. My eyes are now blurry, my head is pounding and i'm halucinating, so if i've missed any ships, please don't kill me... There are A LOT...

I've put in the ship names that I either definitely know or have seen mentioned in this thread and seem definitive. If any are wrong, please let me know... This is still very much a work in progress, and as you can see, a lot of ships still need names...

Vegas
Grissom & Sara – GSR (aka GeekLove)
Grissom & Catherine – Grillows (aka GCR)
Catherine & Warrick – YoBling!
Sara & Nick – Snickers
Sara & Greg – Sandle
Sara & Warrick – Swara or Checkmate
Sara & Brass – Sass
Catherine & Nick – Cowpokes
Grissom & Sofia – Gofia
Sara & Vartann – Sartann
Nick/Greg – does not have a name, but is referred to as ‘The Love’
Cath/Sara – CSIs (Catherine/Sara Investigation / Cath/Sara Infatuation)
Grissom/Nick/Sara – GeNiuS
Grissom & Lady Heather –
Catherine & Greg –
Nick/Warrick –
Warrick/Greg –
Grissom/Nick –
Grissom/Greg –
Greg/Hodges –
Nick/Sara/Greg -

Miami
Horatio & Calleigh – Ducaine
Horatio & Yelina – Silent Thunder or HoYay! (i think i saw this on the H/Y thread...
Horatio & Megan – Cainer
Eric & Calleigh – Hip Huggers
Speed & Calleigh – Talleigh
Speed & Megan –
Speed/Eric –
Speed/Horatio –
Eric/Valera –
Ryan/Valera –
Calleigh & Ryan –
Calleigh & Hagen –
Eric/Ryan –

New York
Mac & Stella – SMACked
Danny & Aiden – DNA
Stella & Danny – Rebel Rousers
Flack & Aiden –
Flack/Danny –
Danny/Mac –
Aiden/Stella –
Danny/Flack/Aiden –

Cross-Overs

Horatio & Catherine –
Greg/Ryan –

I've always thought about Horatio and Catherine as "The Reds" - they both have beautiful, naturally red hair, and I always thought it was sweet that they matched each other - red hair and blue eyes. I love these two and wish there was a larger fan base out there for them.

The Reds - i like that a lot for Horatio & Cath. Anyone second that?

For Grissom & Lady Heather, so far we have 'Gather' (a contraction of their names) and 'Forensic Domination' (a contraction of their occupations) At the moment, Forensic Domination seems to be the preferred title - I think it suits them. I like names that conjure up the characters involved pretty readily, and i think this does just that.

Aparently Cath/Sara having CSIs as their ship name isn't as official as I thought, but we'll see how it goes. I've heard 'Thongs' (certain people are obsessed ;) ) and 'Wild Horses' as other possible names. If we're going to change it, I'd love to go for 'Wild Horses' - suits them...

lament and I were talking about Greg/Hodges and she suggested either "Inexperienced" or "Experienced", whereas I suggested "The Experience". Anyone else have suggestions?

Another suggestion that's been PMed to me was "Cagey" for Calleigh & Hagen.

For Nick/Greg/Sara so far we've had "Standle" (a contraction of their last names) "Award Show Love" Or "Triple Shot of Hot" suggested (I like the 'Triple Shot of Hot' myself - so very true ;) ) I was also trying to play around with the fact that their last names all begin with an 'S' - maybe Triple S - SexySmokin... Showers? (for some reason, when i think of Sara, I think of Showers... wonder why :devil:

Okay, i think thats a long enough recap for the time being (I have a tendency to yammer on - sorry) Keep the ship names ideas a-comin'. I'll give it a couple fo days then I'll post a sticky list of what we've got so far. We can always add more later.

Aparently Cath/Sara having CSIs as their ship name isn't as official as I thought, but we'll see how it goes. I've heard 'Thongs' (certain people are obsessed ;) )
hehe funny!
and 'Wild Horses' as other possible names. If we're going to change it, I'd love to go for 'Wild Horses' - suits them...
Oh I loved it when they played that song! Very good name for them.
For Nick/Greg/Sara so far we've had "Standle" (a contraction of their last names) "Award Show Love" Or "Triple Shot of Hot" suggested (I like the 'Triple Shot of Hot' myself - so very true ;) ) I was also trying to play around with the fact that their last names all begin with an 'S' - maybe Triple S - SexySmokin... Showers? (for some reason, when i think of Sara, I think of Showers... wonder why :devil:
I like 'Triple S' it's a fun name. And yes Jorja and her shower scenes... both of them... mmm...

These are probably dumb but here are my ideas:

Grissom/Greg - Teacher's pet

Warrick/Nick/Catherine - Swingers (because they are the swing shift)

Catherine/Greg - Field mice (they are both ex-lab rats)

Catherine/Lady Heather - Cat whipped

Aiden/Stella - Greek love

Warrick/Nick/Catherine - Swingers (because they are the swing shift)

See, now I like this - and now you've put ideas in my head, cuz this ship hasn't been started yet... Hmm, could the board handle another threesome - i know my answer is a resounding YES :D

Catherine/Lady Heather - Cat whipped

Again, not a ship thats on the board as yet, but i definitely like the sound of that one (and this coming from me who only yesterday complained that there were too many ships :lol: )

Aiden/Stella - Greek love
I LOVE this one. Forgive me for asking, but is Aiden of Greek descent? I know Stella is half greek/half italian, but i don't really watch NY so i don't know about Aiden.

I also love Field Mice and Teacher's Pet - does anyone second these names?

See, now I like this - and now you've put ideas in my head, cuz this ship hasn't been started yet... Hmm, could the board handle another threesome - i know my answer is a resounding YES

I think the board can handle a couple more threesomes. First of all, you know how I feel about threesomes. ;) And W/N/C have HOT fic to back it up.

I think more ships are great, as long as people genuinely support them. I would support W/N/C. It would certainly put a new spin on swing shift. :lol:

I'm going to attempt to get at least one or two ships named in the next day or two if at all possible, and later today i'll be posting the first instalment of the sticky ship names list - i'll add the rest of the names to it as they are decided upon.

in order to start the ball rolling, this is the first of possibly a regular series of polls in order to decide on names. Vote for your favorite.

One thing I do ask is that you don't vote for a name of a ship you're not particularly interested in. That way, names are decided upon by the people who actually ship/semi-ship the couples. Many thanks ;)

Edited to add: Just a thought - maybe if you're going to click the 'lets keep looking for a name' option, you could suggest another name?

So, it's looking like Grissom & Lady Heather are going to be called "T-4-2" (tea for two, in other (longer) words). That'll be confirmed tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Cath/Sara seemed to have settled on "CSI:Thongs" - a mighty fine name if you ask me ;)

Flack/Aiden shippers seem to be leaning towards "Burning Rubber" - again, a fantastic name. This too will be confirmed or denied as soon as...

Once we get these ships sorted out, the next batch will be up for discussion ;)

oooh, umbrello, that's a bit... saucy :devil: I like it ;)

Time for another poll - this time for a threesome - Nick/Greg/Sara. And the nominees are...
(PS: As with the previous polls, please only vote if you ship or at least semi-ship this threesome, that way the votes are representative of the shippers. Many thanks ;)

Back