Shipper names??

What is the ship name for Catherine & Brass?

I can't believe there isn't one yet. Seems Brass' only pairing is with Sara.

What is the ship name for Catherine & Brass?

I can't believe there isn't one yet. Seems Brass' only pairing is with Sara.
--------------

Crass?
Captain Frog? (From the Senor Frog dicussion)
Brillows?
Brassows?

Aiden + Don = Aidon? (Nah. Too much like a typo) ^_^
Hmmmm... Catherine + Brass = JimCat? (kinda sounds like an athletic cat... :D) Or CancunRomance? (From the episode "Bite Me") ;)

Uhmmm, there's no thread yet for this ship, and there are probably only two shippers for this pairing in the whole universe.. :lol: but weepingwillows et al. came up with a name for the Cath/Hodges ship.. They're called HoTh. :lol: Short for Hodges+Cath. HoTh reprezent! kthx. :D

Hottie_Cath said:
Uhmmm, there's no thread yet for this ship, and there are probably only two shippers for this pairing in the whole universe.. :lol: but weepingwillows et al. came up with a name for the Cath/Hodges ship.. They're called HoTh. :lol: Short for Hodges+Cath. HoTh reprezent! kthx. :D

LOL... I love that!

Oh yeah, Hoth definitely needs to be added to the list, it's about time now. Such an awesome ship. ;) And two followers are more than none, right? ;)

sissi59100 said:
OMG hodges has been paired up with almost everybody :lol: im up for the hodges/cath
Hodges is one sexy devil lmao.

Hasn't Hodges went to Cath for like 2 occasions to seek out advices on women? Hmm.. testing out the waters I think lol.

weepingwillows said:
Oh yeah, Hoth definitely needs to be added to the list, it's about time now. Such an awesome ship. ;) And two followers are more than none, right? ;)
make that three :lol:

Back