Shipper names??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Athena, Aug 23, 2005.

1. weepingwillows

weepingwillows Lab Technician

Rockin'! Hey Hottie, our ship is growing! LMAO

2. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

lool well i dunno if you had already count me but count me as yur fourth member :lol:

omg i got hot flashes on my head

oh yeah he did, probably wanna know how to act with her :lol:

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Hodges is such a playa! :lol:

I call Sara/Hodges...:lol:

4. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

You are welcome to start a thread for that ship if you wish and, if you do, it will certainly be added to "Da List" (which I really need to update - there are just so many ships these days! :eek: )

5. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Maybe you could also add my Aikes-thread if you upate it? It´s just opened. Maybe it promotes us little. Thanks.

6. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

hey, i havent seen CoolWhip listed anywhere... Lady Heather and Warrick which became a viable possibility thanks to POTTR. Please add.

:cool:

7. SKYLAR522

SKYLAR522 Hit and Run

I like Brasscat for Brass/Catherine.

I think I've seen Brillows used as an alternate to YoBling (Warrick/Cath).

And over at the IMDB/Jorja Fox forum, they've named the David Phillips/Sara Sidle 'ship Phidle or Phiddle.

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Okay, I've added CoolWhip (Warrick/Lady Heather), BrassCat (Cath/Brass) and Cuff'em (Brass/Sofia) to the List, and ridged the layout (i've divided the LV ships into "het" "slash" and "3some" for easy reference) If I've left out a ship that already has a name, I apologise. If I have, please post a notice here, and I'll add it in.

There are still numerous ships without names - particularly a bunch of Slash ships from LV and several ships from Miami & New York. If these ships already have names, please let me know and I'll add them. If they don't have names, feel free to post suggestions here.

Of course, not every ship has to have a name. If you choose for your ship to remain nameless (such as N/G and R/G have) then let me know, and I'll still add them to the list, but sans name ;) It would be good to have every ship eventually listed in one place, for easy reference for newbies coming in, etc.

That's cute. As yet, not one has started a Sara/Super Dave ship thread here. If one does start, I'll happily add it to the list, but the List is currently only for ships that have threads here (it serves the secondary purpose of letting people know which threads are already open)

Edited to Add - I've also added Hodges/Sara (Saved), Brass/Annie (Brannie), Hodges/Greg (The Experience) - i think that's all for now - my head is swimming with all these different ships & their names :lol:

9. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Uhm - opened an Aiden/Hakes thread.
    Any suggestions for a name?? :eek:

Mine is Aikes. But dunno if it´s that promotive, due to we still lack paticipants.

10. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Sorry, Detective_Burn, I did add Aikes to the Ship List earlier today - I just forgot to mention that fact here - like I said, my head is swimming with all the different ships :eek: :lol: But Aiden/Hawkes are present and correct in the list, don't worry :)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I've noticed that the Mac/Lindsay ship doesn't have a name yet. I think it's a hard one to think of one, but what about Eternal Flames?

12. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

forensicgirl, I found them. :)

Actually Aikes is not the offical name yet. It´s still Aiden & Hawkes (...) .
    You think you could change the name to Aikes?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Does exist a name for the grissom/nick shipper?O.O

14. lament

lament Captain

No, we never thought of one. Any suggestions?

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Awww.. I've always liked (Super Dave)David Phillips/Sara Sidle ship. The name is cute: Phidle (or Phiddle). It reminds me of the nice musical instrument of the phonetic name. Fiddle... Phiddle... lovely. ^_^

Grissom and Nick? How about Nissom? Or how about 'Bugman and Pancho'? (I think I've seen that somewhere before...)