Shipper names??

My Opinion for Danny and Lindsay Shippers
is I'm really liking DALicious I dont remember who brought that one up but its a good one (better then the Zoo babies One my friend came up with no offense to my friend or anything)

I prefer DaLicious over M&M [no offense to whoever came up with M&M]. It's witty, kute, sexy and totally fitting. I hope everyone will come to an agreement soon because I'm so tired of calling it D/L [that's so boring :p].
well and I was gonna say No offense to whoever came up with M&M but it reminds me to much of Snicker (For the Nick and Sara ship) it gets kind of confusing

Golden Embers for greg/Cath.Mainly because theyre both blonde(golden) and the lab explosion which has brought them closer in many fics(embers)

For Nick/Griss, I keep thinking of bugs and pancho but I can't seem to put it all together into a name.

I also keep thinking about their master/padawan relationship... although more recently, Greg seems to have assumed the rank of Padawan, while Nick has progresed to Jedi Knight. Okay, I'm not obsessed with Star Wars, I swear, but it all kind of fits, especially when you look at Grissom and then look at the jedi code...

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.
There is no death; there is the Force.

Anyway, back on topic, maybe something like "Pancho and the Bugman" for Griss/Nick and "Master and Padawan" for Griss/Greg? And, if anyone wanted a Griss/Nick/Greg thread, we could call them "Jedis"

Okay, shutting up now... :lol:

Grissoms a jedi! Ha! I can totally see that.

In fact.... over at YTDAW Ambious has THIS as a banner. The two relationships are so close that it's scary.

Anyways enough of my tangent. I think that 'BugChow' would be a funny name. Sort of combines the two nicknames.

I was just lurking and I saw the banner! That's beautiful! Wow.

'BugChow' is awesome :lol:

As well as 'jedis' for the threesome! I could imagine them in jedi outfits, that would be hot!

Right, to help you guys decide on the name I made something that might help. (btw, don't mind the quality, I suck at paint, but... :p)

Jedi Knights :D

P.S. fogi, I LOOOOVE your avi! <melts> Nice. :devil:

There have been a development in the Cath/Sara shipment.. the cargo is called THONGS. But the sailors are now called Co-Cos:

Fox: I was joking with Marg that we have a list of producers on our show that's grown to thirty-five, and half of them were writers' assistants in season one! I was joking with her that we should have a credit called the 'Co-Cos.' It would be cool to have a credit because it seems so many people have credits before the show!

I mean, in a way we assist the writers, right? :lol:

Back