Shipper names??

Or how about 'Bugman and Pancho'? (I think I've seen that somewhere before...)

Bugman and Pancho reminds me of a Batman and Robin type thing.

"You ready Pancho?"
"Jee willickers, Bugman!"

:lol:

I like Bugman & Pancho - i think it's been suggested in passing before and I liked it then, too. I'll mention it in the ship thread and see what people think.

Big B, "eternal flames" is a nice name - where does it come from? (I haven't seen this season of NY, so I don't know what in the show it refers to) I'll mention it to the Mac/Linsday thread and see what they think. Thanks :)

Detective_Burn said:

Hi forensic, did you already read my wish here?

Which wish? I added "Aikes" to the Ship list and I put "Aikes" into the title of the Aiden/Hawkes thread - did you want me to do anything else?

Thanks Forensic I'm glad that you liked it, It was just something that poped in my head and I felt that it fitted the Mac/Lindsay potential romance well.

Over at the TV.com forums I've seen two new names for Sophia (also known as Sporky) ships.

Sophia (Sporky) & Hodges = Spodges
Sophia (Sporky) & Ecklie = Speckle

I've recently started the Greg/Lady Heather ship. One member came up with liquid latex for a name.

I'm sorry to doublepost, but I can't edit anymore, and I just thought of it so I really wanted to say it...

A name for Eric/Ryan ... Cuban Compulsions?

Hey everyone...

Total newbie here, and I feel dumb for asking but...

Do we 'ship Hawkes/Flack here? And if so, by what name do we refer to them?

Thanks!

Dawn

Ok...Thanks, SwiftTales.

So if it's okay I'll get the ball rolling and suggest a couple...

ShelDon

or

Shellack

Love to hear what other ppl think!

Dawn

I really hate most of the shipper names. I would like to know where they came from and why they stuck. There are only a few on the list that I'd actually refer that ship to. And I can understand that merging a pairing's name into one, might be interesting but sometimes it's stupid. Snickers works for me, but Grillows doesn't.

I'm in full support of C/N being renamed from Hillbilly love & Cowpokes to "Rock Hard Love". And G/C from Grillows to "Bugs or Blood"

I do know where Hillybilly love came from. In the past it may have been true, but now the show seems to contridict what's been written on the site. From what I've heard on the show I believe that Catherine was born and raised in Vegas instead of Montana.

Back