Shipper Central Welcome and Suggestions Thread

Re: Shipper's Central Questions Thread

I know Grissom/Sara/Nick and Grissom/Sara/Greg has a thread, but I think that one already has a thread too, but if it doesn't if I was you, to save your life, I wouldn't make it unless you find more that have that interest or it'll just die and modies get mad if that kind of thing happens.

LoveCSI said:
Hi! I was wondering is there any threesome threads here? Maybe some that includes Sara? Oooo… I can imagine Greg/Sara/Nick ship! I’m actually drooling here! Please help!

Welcome to Shipper Central.

The Greg/Sara/Nick thread can be found here .

Do we know exactly what the ages of the characters are? I have heard a lot of stuff about the Grissom/Sara age difference and started wondering. Hopefully this hasn't been answered yet; I haven't read the whole thread.

Not to worry. It got pushed to the very end of the thread list when the date/time for the site was messed up last night. Here's a link. :)

Helluin said:
Do we know exactly what the ages of the characters are? I have heard a lot of stuff about the Grissom/Sara age difference and started wondering. Hopefully this hasn't been answered yet; I haven't read the whole thread.

I'm not sure about the ages of the characters. Which ships/characters were you wondering about? I know Miami has birthdates listed on their bios (at least they used to, not sure now) and Vegas might too. For example...it said Tim Speedle's birthday was June 24, 1973. It was the 24th right???

Has there been a Calleigh/Boa Vista thread? If not I'm making one.

I have a one question, what exactly are "shippers"? I am a fan, but I have no clue as to what these are!

A 'shipper' is a fan of a pairing on a TV show. The term 'ship' is short for 'relationship' (of the romantic kind). Hope that helps. :)

Hey everyone - just a general note here to let you all know about a thread I started in the Questions, Suggestions, and Feedback part of the forum that I thought might specially be of use to the Shipper boards.

Posting spoilers, even with the handy spoiler-boxes, can still be a dicey job - it's so easy sometimes to inadvertently give away information without even being aware you're doing it. Therefore, I've started a "Tips for Posting Spoilers in Non-spoiler Threads" that talks about how to avoid some of these little things that give away what spoilers are about.

You can find the thread here. Please feel free to leave comments or tips of your own, and I hope that it helps posting - and avoiding - spoilers a little bit easier for everyone. :)

Back