Shipper Central Welcome and Suggestions Thread

Re: Shipper's Central Questions Thread

Hey everybody, I'm Steph from Canada. I guess I'm a CaRWash shipper.

I have a question, and I'm really sorry if it's been answered before. Why is the Mac/Stella Thread a featured ship?

Mac/Stella was the featured ship this week. It changes every Wednesday.

Each Wednesday a ship is picked randomly. Sometimes they are popular ships and sometimes they are ships which have fallen off the first page or so.

hallo there. Amber here. Big time Flack/Danny fan. I am gonna head on over and read some of the stuff as well as the carwash stuff. I guess I am a sucker for ships that are really cute. You all just call me Tristi, I am sure you will find my sister AnastaziaMarie floating around here, so I am making it as simple as possible. Welpers, see ya!

Tristi

Welcome Tristi. CaRWash eh? You might bump into me there. Stepherz_14, same with you, but I think I know you already :lol: Newbies are picking good ships lately :p

I'm a newbie and I'ma CaRWash shipper! I've already said hello there i think.
I also ship GSR and SMacked! But CaRWash is my fave!

Hey guys!

OK, call me stupid, but whats the shipper name for Horatio/Yelana? Does it even have a name? You know, like 'CaRwash', YoBling' etc
Thanks guys! :D

~xJemmax~

I dunno I've been calling it H/Y. They had something before, but I don't remember what it was, maybe Lucy or Modie will come in and tell yas :D

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Hey guys!

OK, call me stupid, but whats the shipper name for Horatio/Yelana? Does it even have a name? You know, like 'CaRwash', YoBling' etc
Thanks guys! :D

~xJemmax~

The Shipper List says Silent Thunder or HoYay but you might also want to ask in the thread.

Ok, thanks Cath and Rhonda, I'll ask in the H/Y ship thread as well, but thats helps a lot anyway! :D

~xJemmax~

Hi! I was wondering is there any threesome threads here? Maybe some that includes Sara? Oooo… I can imagine Greg/Sara/Nick ship! I’m actually drooling here! Please help!

Back