Shipper Central Welcome and Suggestions Thread

Re: Shipper's Central Questions Thread

Im not to sure if this is the right plac to post it, but its been driving me crazy:
Is there a site anywhere that has a shipper name generater or something? Or does someone just make them up, throws them around and they sort of catch on?

~xJemmax~

A generator? That would be convenient. :lol: Nah, from what I can tell people play around with the names to find something that works, or a nickname develops through discussion or something like that. Sometimes a ship has numerous names while others never have one. It just depends on the shippers. :)

Are you trying to figure out something specific, or it is a random question? :lol:

lol, I agree with Fay on that one. .. *pinches self* ow. wow, I'm not dreaming.

Girl, don't make me get out my spork. :lol:

Just for fun, I went looking and found a site that mixes up words. It doesn't come up with anything useful, but what the heck, right? :lol:

Word Mixer

Because of the wisdom of the word mixer, I will henceforth call the Danny/Flack ship "Yo, Flan!" :lol: I also found a site that got the words 'candy' and 'freckle' from 'Danny Messer' and 'Don Flack,' which is kind of fun. :p

You and that spork. I should change my location to hiding from Fay and her spork. lol

Wonder what would happen if we put, "Faylinn", "Nuts", "Adam" and "Danny" in there. You can pick 4 words right?

Wheres that one at?

I added Flack to your list and got such memorable results as 'flutny' (like chutney, only not!) and 'nutack.' :lol:

Here's an anagram generator that only uses a limited number of characters. It's how I got 'candy' and 'freckle.' It also posed that age-old question: "Can dank fly?" :lol:

I put "Messer Flack" into this Anagram Server and it gave me the memorable suggestion: "Ass Fleck." :lol: "Danny Flack" gave me "Candy Flank." :lol:

This self-proclaimed Anagram Genius can give some interesting results. Danny Messer and Don Flack are 'fondly ensnared'--although it added 'smack' at the end, which makes me wonder if they're the smack that's fondly ensnared, or if they ensnare the smack fondly themselves...

This is far too much fun to be healthy. :lol:

haha, those sound so funny, and yet. They work for ya. haha. *runs from your spork*

haha, those sound like so much fun, really. Or it could mean they like to smack each other :devil:

:lol: Oh these sites Rock!!! And yeah, it was just a random question, hehe!
I have now officially confirmed that i have no life, but these sites are fun!!! :lol: hehe, the Danny/Flack ones sound hilarous!!!

~xJemmax~

Oh please don't tell her that... She loves when she's done something. .. as for Danny/Flack, yup they do.

Don't worry, Still_RIP_Speed, the Talleigh thread can be found here. :D

*runs from 1CSIMfan* :devil:

By the way, CathStokes, I should be offended by your location. :lol:

they'll always be a Talleigh thread.

But your not. Cause I'm hiding from that spork of yours.

^^I'll protect you, 'cause Fay's gonna have to hide from my whip if she doesn't get out of my way. :p

Back