Shipper Central Welcome and Suggestions Thread

Re: Shipper's Central Questions Thread

I have a question...

I noticed that there are threesomes, foursomes and er...fivesomes :)lol: is that a word?) so i was wondering if i can make a folder for Stella/Mac/Peyton? (SPaM)?

mj The idea of a SPaM thread is fantastic and probably you know I'll be in that folder, too. :D

*walks in the room*
Hey, I'm Christel.. just wondering... wasn't there a Catherine/Sara thread around here in Shippercentral? I can't seem to find it..
Wanted to make sure before creating one that already exists..

Hi Christel,

this would be this one . Hope it helps. :)

But I actually have a question myself. What stands MCSK for? Is it some shipper pairing from LV? (myself is a NY fan, watching LV regulary but not as devoted as NY)

Can sb tell? Thx in advance. :)

LOL!! :lol: Miniature Crime Scene Killer? I couldn't have been more wrong!! ;)

And still... I have no idea what/who it is? It's from LV, right? Where do I get this to know? (Haven't watched LV's Season 7 yet)

Yes, It's from Vegas. It's an ongoing storyline this season. I think it's been in 4 episodes this season.

The killer makes a miniature model of crime scenes and mails them to Grissom.

Thanks 1CSIMfan for the info. :) That explains it. Sorry for bothering the shipper thread with it.

I have a question, why is it when you join some of the ships, and post something, people don't answer your question or respond. I've noticed this a few times now, and It makes you feel uncomfortable being there.

I've spoken to a couple friends who say they feel the same the way. Like their are little groups that keep to themselves. Anyway's thanks for listening and hopefully you'll respond.

Signed
*Desperate to know why"?*

^^I'm sorry about that. I think sometimes that posters get too caught up in conversation and overlook stuff. It's really not done on purpose. All ships love to get new posters. I'll look into writing up something for each thread so they will be more aware of it.

Thank-you so much for your response, I really apreciate it. It's very helpful to have such great Mods out here. :rolleyes:

Thanks again :D

Back