*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I saw it & it wasn't much. they cut small clips together of her from the full interview. She did look cool as usual!

She looked cool ;)
Hay, u know if she's a democratic or a republican?
I'm trying with a few calculations...but I can't really figure out.

Dardeile said:
She looked cool ;)
Hay, u know if she's a democratic or a republican?
I'm trying with a few calculations...but I can't really figure out.

In the last election, I saw a website listing political contributions and Marg was listed as contributing $2000 to John Kerry so, presumably, she is Democrat. She did say in the interview that her goal is to get women to participate in the voting process and she isn't trying to sway them to one party over another. You can view her video for the voting campaign at the Women's Voice Women Vote website. Google "marg helgenberger" AND "women vote" and you'll see the site listed.

Loved her hair in the ABC interview. The bangs are gone. :p

Thanks for the links to her interview.

Here's the link to the official site where you can watch all the "My First Time" ads featuring Felicity Huffman, Regina King, Angie Harmon, Rosario Dawson and of course Marg Helgenberger. Marg is featured on "Remember your first time", "Issues" and "Dreams":

Women's Voices, Women Vote

HMPH! This just blows. I got to work today and was excited to see the new "Women's voices. Women vote" radio PSAs at the station - only to find that they had individual PSAs with Angie, Felicity, Rosario and Regina...but NO MARG!

Now I'm bummed

you should speak up and demand marg!

yeah, she's been rather outspoken about being a democrat. but you know what, i don't think it really matters because i think a lot of what she talks about (things that matter to her) crosses party lines.

I loved listening to what Marg had to say on this. In Australia you HAVE to vote, and I hate having to do it, but listening to Marg talk made me think about it a bit more.

I love voting, just look at how many times I participate in online polls, lol!
Btw, when I saw the ABC News link I thought Marg was transferring to Grey's Anatomy (cuz Grey's is an ABC program), lol. :D

I'd love to see her on Grey's hahaha. She can beat Meredith anytime. :D

Since we're close to 900, anyone got suggestions for the new thread title?

Yay, we're close to 900, u r right...
Ok, the new title...
Mmm...
Oh gosh, my fantasy is just at its lower level!

Ok, Erica's "Queen of The Lab", in her siggy, is nice.

But I can't remember the name of the old threads...I'll go take a look at them, and then I'll think about it.
We don't wanna risk the same title of an older thread, do we?

Edit: Saw them.

How about "Marg/Catherine:High Heels,Sexy Smirk" always playing with the assonance HH and SS, like in our "Sexy Steely Sassy Smart" thread?

^^Oh that's a really cool title Fra!
How about quoting Oprah Winfrey: "Marg/Catherine: She can investigate me anytime" or quoting ZsaZsa: "Marg/Catherine: Cath!Drama Drama Beats Grey's" lmao.. (I saw it as her avatar, lol.)
i don't think it really matters because i think a lot of what she talks about (things that matter to her) crosses party lines.
Oh I do agree with you coolc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back