*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see it too, I don't wanna get whacked in the future :D
Anyone knows where to find it?
If it's only on dvds, I guess I'll have to wait for the 5th season to be released in Italy -_-

i'm just asking for teh stuff she stalked from me, that's all.

ok, so any news on conan or mr. brooks?

IMDB says that Conan is still "filming" and that Mr. Brooks is in "post-production"

Then again, Conan has been filming for quite a while.

But Conan is an animated film, isn't it? Usually animated films take much more time than others because of the technique stuff.

yeah, they do. i think they do the vocals then the animation so they can match movement to sounds. but i could be wrong.

I'll share this with you, kaylyne posted a recap of Fannysmackin' on her lj and this Catherine line cracked me up! I haven't seen the ep yet but I so can't wait to see how Marg said this..
“Pig and the piglets are in the pigpen” :D

I laughed when I heard that. LOL. It was at the very end, though. I liked that scene a lot, brought back a lot of the feelings from the early seasons. I think it was quite like the ending scene of Unfriendly Skies, where everyone talks about the case and what they think about it. Still I wonder how long is this good feeling going to stay?

Marg ALERT!!!
Don't know if anyone has posted this yet:
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows: ABC's "This Week" -- U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton; Democratic Rep. Harold Ford Jr. and Republican Bob Corker, Tennessee candidates for U.S. Senate; actress and voting activist Marg Helgenberger.

Check local listings for time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back