*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oww it got rejected.. I wanted the acronym for the thread title, lol. :lol: When coolcatz was in her real serious self, she told me she wanted to suggest "Marg/Catherine: More than Just Sexy" :D That's a cool serious title IMO. Oh speaking of sexy how about the cheesy "Marg/Catherine: Bringing Sexy Back".

Another Marg interview, where Marg says "We're addicted to each other," when asked about her co-stars (or Gary Dourdan Im not sure, :D I just skimmed through the article.)

TV Spotlight: CSI

LOL I think she was talking about all the actors on the original CSI. Oh and she talked about Patsy Ramsey! I knew she must have felt bad when Patsy died. She was someone Marg had studied and played onscreen after all.

Wait...did I just read this?

Helgenberger's offscreen life is much simpler. She and actor Alan Rosenberg, who will reprise a guest spot as shady Adam Novak on CSI this season, have been married since 1989.
He's coming back? For real? *squee*

oh i'm all for something cheesy. but what?

eta: oh cool! alan's coming back! lots of possibilities here.

ITA, coocl :D

What? Adam's back? OMG! I hate him, but I love him too :lol: It means more Cath in the season...And then, YAY!

On the title matter...Love the "Sexy back" one ;)

Didn't marg say in an interview about this season that we were going to get some unexpected romance for Cath, not from Warrick but from someone else? Maybe she was talking about Alans character. Oooh, and I loved their description of Marg "Helgenberger -- a vivacious earth-mother type with bright red hair, prominent cheekbones and a wide smile -- is sexy and smart. Words like "epithelial contamination" simply roll off her tongue." hehe Vivacious earth mother. Love it.

I wonder if she had to twist his arm to get him to say "yes" for a return appearance *wink*
I'm sure he probably has a stipulation that he gets another on-screen kiss for his reappearance.

Seriously, it'll be great to see his character reappear. I hope they don't go for the whole angsty plot again. I'd like to see a little make-up this time around.

Okay, if he's coming back, I may, just MAY forgive TPTB a teeny tiny little bit.

Just a bit.

And Destiny, how about Margasm? ;)

Margasm...Isn't that over the PG-13 rule? :D

I'd love to see Novak back without all the tragic situation of Weeping Willows. But idk if I want them together again, because it's just strange to see them together both on screen and in real life!
They have chemistry, DEFINITELY, but...Oh well, it's just a feeling.
I love to see them fight on screen, it's incredibly funny, because I know that when the cameras are off they're gonna be back to the Happy Family fairytale :D

*coughs* I think Margasm was out of the picture a long time ago. LOL.

Anyway, if Adam Novak reappears and there is romance between him and Cath for real, I think I might jump ship. Hey, it's rare that you can ship two people both onscreen and in real life. :D

And Marg/Alan is so easy to ship :) They're just too cute.

Teehee. Poor Bad Anne. She will be disappointed that we can't use Margasm...

well for alan's sake i hope they make novak nicer so he doesn't have to sleep on teh couch.

for our sake i hope novak stays the same so we get cath drama.

such a dilemma!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back