*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that we're conversing over how much bare Marg we like to see ;)

I must admit I also loved her in the nightdress in IGC and I wonder if we'll get any bare Marg in Mr Brooks?

ok so does anybody know about this season as far as Catherine? Just curious? Was all her drama the first two episodes of the season? Or do you think there is more to come?

I'm guessing there will be more on Cath!drama on the way this season. Marg's contract is through season 8, and she's told TPTB that she's not interested in renewing after that. Whatever they've had in store for Catherine will need to be done in the next two seasons. It sounds like the stuff that happened to Cath in the first two episodes was at Marg's suggestion.

A lot of what has happened to Marg's character over the years has been at her suggestion. Weeping Willows was her idea too.

I remember that ET interview Marg & Alan had with Cojo - about how it was Marg's idea to do the subject of sexual obsession in WW. Alan says "not necessarily with me" - to which I think Marg's jaw dropped to the floor! That was so cute.

Hehe. That interview was so cute. Alan and Marg were hilarious. That's got the legendary Marg "You were intimidated by me?"

Ummm...I wonder so she doesn't plan to renew after season 8. Interesting! I wonder if she will if the show is still on the top.

I really like her story lines when they concern drama with her. She just plays those parts so well...and they show a weakness that is surprisingly nice to see.

yeah, but if you listen to the commentary on ww she suggested the idea but it wasn't for her character but that's what they did. (and we got great jobs from marg, alan and billy)

^whacks your head. why not? there's a nice (well in hindsight not so nice) comment on the gc relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back