*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I agree :(
Too bad, I wished something bigger...

I'd love to see her in a spy movie. She's so good at the tough-woman role.

Maybe Marg has no name yet in the movie cuz Kevin Costner will just call her honey or something, lol.

I'd love to see her do a noir film set in the 1940s or something like that. I love to see her all made-up and wearing the outfits of the girls in that era. Women before had a distinct glamour and sophistication in everything they do and I think Marg carries herself really well and she could do that kind of role.

That kinda reminds me a picture from a TvGuide Service...Do you know which one I'm talking about?+She so looks like a diva from the '30s!
Really amazing, with such grace, she was so sophisticated with her hair up!

If Kevin cheats on her with Demi Moore, Kostner is dead. REALLY.
LMFAO! If I remember it right in the movie Demi Moore (she's a detective I guess in the movie) and Kevin will only have a symbiotic relationship.
And Marg will play a wife who's oblivious to Kevin's evil acts.

Btw, OMG I didn't know DANE COOK will also be in Mr. Brooks. Marg, Dane.. hmm I will definitely watch this, lol. :D

That kinda reminds me a picture from a TvGuide Service...Do you know which one I'm talking about?+She so looks like a diva from the '30s!
Really amazing, with such grace, she was so sophisticated with her hair up!
Hmmm Do you mean Marg wearing the white gown or the green gown?
EDIT: Ok I got it wrong. :lol: E posted the pic in the EyeCandy thread.

^ I don't like Kevin Costner, either, and I don't like Demi Moore. But I suppose I could put up with them for Marg.

Me wants Marg plus George Clooney.

Yeah! Marg taking out Kevin Costner! And then we could always have her running away with George Clooney in the end and turn it into a Mr and Mrs Smith type thing. Maybe the whole time Marg was a spy!

LMAO coolc. I love the irony though.

I'm expecting a Cath withdrawral in the next few episodes. I don't know. It still seems too good to be true that we got so much Cath in the first two episodes. LOL.

Yeah. Makes me think she's done for the season...

I wanna hear at least a MENTION whether Sam's dead or alive, though.

EricaSJ said:
^ I don't like Kevin Costner, either, and I don't like Demi Moore. But I suppose I could put up with them for Marg.

Me wants Marg plus George Clooney.

I second that. Both statements. Marg and George had such great chemistry on ER, that was the only time ever I didn't hate Doug's flavor of the moment. :p
They're hot together. And they're funny. I'm voting they do a comedy :D

AngelEyez said:
Yeah. Makes me think she's done for the season...

I wanna hear at least a MENTION whether Sam's dead or alive, though.

I'm thinking the same thing. I have my fingers crossed that the writers will surprise me for once and will continue along with this storyline, but I have my doubts.

Maybe it will pop up again for one of the sweeps months.

I would love that! I wanna know more, now that they actually started it. Cuz they left the ending basically open. We were left wondering whether Sam's really dead or not. (I have a feeling he does, though :( )

And if he dies, it would be so damn stupid if Cath wouldn't have to deal with her own feelings, her mother's reaction and aftermath of everything that happened in BTk... such as Lindsey coping. Or heck even Cath's heritage.

But we'll see. They may just cut it here for a while and leave us hanging till the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back