*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...Erica, so true :devil:

Please don't ask me for my fave Marg-moment, I couldn't decide. She's just brilliant in everything she does.

MiaCharlize that's unfair :D You have to say it, now.
If I had to tell it, now you have to decide. :lol: At least one, c'mon!!! :p

And E that's the word I was thinkin'about, and yes, they use it for OC's Julie Cooper (our Lady heather)!

Dardeile said:
MiaCharlize that's unfair :D You have to say it, now.
If I had to tell it, now you have to decide. :lol: At least one, c'mon!!! :p
Ok, lets see...

Fave happy moment: "Who shot Sherlock" After Nick&Warrick performed their experiment she was telling them they had to clean their mess up. I just loved her expression in that, so cute.

Fave angst moment: Hard to say, probably LHB when she was on the phone with Lindsay. Or something non CSI, like Erin Brockovich.

Fave hot-Marg moment: Anytime she wears those glasses and anytime she tells someone to "Shut up"

There u go, Cath/ShutUp strikes again.

By The way, I love the glasses too.
I couldn't decide if I prefer normal glasses or sunglasses. She's just too cool with both.

Edit:
E I know u've been asked THOUSANDS of times ( I read every single one :lol:) but pleeease, will u pm where did u find the clip for your siggy? :D
Yay, i'll go with the normal glasses :D

Guys I am not going to edit it unless its repeated and yeah I know what it means, But it's highly preferred that you do not use those again. Thank you. ;)

I have to admit that at first I didnt like Cat but the more I watched the more I liked her.Shes awesome!!!!!! and I think she should tie up Browns wife and ship her to another country then tell Brown that she left him so he can be all hers!!boohaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin Brockovich is a great performance. I love how she modeled it on her own mother and the experience that Kay went through.

I'd love to know where Marg draws her inspiration from with other roles, too.

I know she's said that for her "Perfect Murder" role, she had to go in to the role giving up all of her previous thoughts/presumptions about the JonBenet case and look at it from a different light. That must've been very hard to switch gears like that.

I bet when she started with CSI, she could look back on her "Keys" role and get some insight, because that character did pretty much the same thing - go to crime scenes, find clues, solve the case.

It would be fun to hear her inspiration for the "giving up the ghost" character. Does she believe in that type of stuff?

And what about "The Tommyknockers"? I don't think I want to know where you'd find research on THAT stuff!!

ROFL! Yeah, Research on the TommyKnockers would have been interesting!

Also, I remember reading somewhere that she became very withdrawn when doing the Perfect Murder role, which I can understand.

I wonder if Alan or Hugh saw it? And how difficult it must have been to do that movie.

Perfect Murder must have been difficult, IMO.
After all, it was a delicate case, from what I hears.

That's Marg's best part: she can do every role, every single one, and be incredibly TRUE and SINCERE.
I think it's perfect combination, after all.

She's such a great actress...:)

You nailed it, Fra. From China Beach to Erin Brocovich, Marg has played a variety of roles and she has done each of her performance so well, even when it was just a small role like in Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back