*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO!!! E cant believe you typed the acronym!?!!?! :lol: Im not fond of it but i keep reading it all the time oh well thats boys for you.

Oh I vaguely remember that info from Perfect Murder, Perfect Town.. thanks Anne.. Marg really prepares for her role. I remember in one interview she said she read forensic books with photos of the crime scenes in it to prepare for her role on CSI. Marg said after reading the book with all those gory pics she went pale all over and Alan asked her if she was ok. :lol: And her character, Catherine, was based on the real-life CSI Yolanda McCreary and Marg had a chat with her.

And yep Ldizzle please i need the punk'd now, lol.

sara_hipps said:
I have to admit that at first I didnt like Cat but the more I watched the more I liked her.Shes awesome!!!!!! and I think she should tie up Browns wife and ship her to another country then tell Brown that she left him so he can be all hers!!boohaha!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually this belongs more in the "Shipper Central" Forum not this one. Please keep that in mind for future reference. Thank you.

Hottie_Cath said:
LMFAO!!! E cant believe you typed the acronym!?!!?! :lol: Im not fond of it but i keep reading it all the time oh well thats boys for you.
Yeah I did it. LOL. I did it because there might be people who had no idea what you were talking about (right, like it was true. LOL), but I'll never do it again because I don't like it at all. Plus Destiny wouldn't let me anyway. :D

Hottie, I had no idea Catherine's character was based on this Yolanda McCreary's life!
Anyone knows anything more?

Dardeile said:
Hottie, I had no idea Catherine's character was based on this Yolanda McCreary's life!
Anyone knows anything more?
Marg said Yolanda McCreary isn't an exotic dancer, lol. A lot of people ask Marg if Yolanda was a former exotic dancer like Catherine, but she isn't. And if I remember it right, Yolanda is a single mother too and she's a respected CSI.

Here I got some more from her interview in the Wayne Brady Show, "She mentioned how she got a call "out of the blue" from Yolanda McClarey, a real-life CSI upon whom Catherine Willows is based, to do a show for A&E. She told Yolanda to do it as she 'held the cards.' Marg rode with her once (a home burglary) but wouldn't get into the other case, involving a dead body. She'd observed a couple of autopsies too."

lol, not an exotic dancer? Well, then she's not properly our Cath, c'mon. :D
Anyway, it never ceases to amaze me how hard it must be to interprete that character...i mean, it may seems cool and everything, 'cuz she's the classical "hot and funny forty mum", but I think it's really a tough character! I mean..autopsies? And then go back to your kid and prepare dinner? :D

ah nice looking up for the Rdizzle! *hands you cookie*

Wanna get punk'd? Should we put that on your icon, Rdizzle? or Got Punk'd?

^questions your insanity.

i can see how she would have to dismiss all her thoughts and opinions on patsy ramsey to play the role. you can't go into any role with preconceived notions (whether positive or negative) and even if you are playing the most monsterous person who ever lived you can't believe that about them because, well, who really believes that about themself?

Hottie_Cath said:

Oh I vaguely remember that info from Perfect Murder, Perfect Town.. thanks Anne.. Marg really prepares for her role. I remember in one interview she said she read forensic books with photos of the crime scenes in it to prepare for her role on CSI. Marg said after reading the book with all those gory pics she went pale all over and Alan asked her if she was ok. :lol: And her character, Catherine, was based on the real-life CSI Yolanda McCreary and Marg had a chat with her.

And yep Ldizzle please i need the punk'd now, lol.

Aww. Alan concerned about his girl. I love it :)

Just an update on Mr. Brooks.

Remember the one-day (or rather, one-night) lab chick in Viva Las Vegas, Chandra Moore? According to this article, the actress who played Chandra, Reiko Aylesworth is going to be in Mr. Brooks, too. And I believe most of us already know that Kay Panabaker's older sister, Danielle Panabaker, is going to play the Brooks daughter, Jane. And this is freaky. According to Danielle's filmography on IMDb, she made an appearance in the CSI episode Play with Fire. :eek:

Intersting, E! I just checked the PWF transcripts, and Danielle is listed as "girl" in the credits. I guess I never noticed that before. Guess I'll have to watch that episode again to figure out which "girl" they're talking about. I just think it's cool that Marg is playing "mom" to both of the sisters. I sure hope Marg has a decent-sized role in Mr Brooks. her role was way too small (but wonderful) in IGC

I agree Kaylyne. I'd like Marg to have a bigger role in Mr Brooks. But I will be really peeved if I find out that Kevin's character cheats on her, or she ends up dead.

This will not be a happy bunny.

If Kevin cheats on her with Demi Moore, Kostner is dead. REALLY.
I suggest to organize his murder, just in case...:D

How could anyone cheat on Marg?

Alan better be careful what he does. But actually he doesn't seem the cheating type of man...And I repeat, who could ever cheat on her? She's the closest thing to perfection I know.
:lol:

Sadly, I don't think Marg's role in Mr. Brooks is going to be bigger than her role in In Good Company. She doesn't even have a name yet (listed as Mrs. Brooks so far). Gosh, even her daughter's got a name. *rollseyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back