*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, sometimes we see networks as the root of all evil the problem is there is more to it then just networks a whole lot more to it. I am sure they understand though and have been called far worse. :)

Ah D! How do you know about the meaning of our term of endearment for them, lol.. :D Understood and won't post that acronym again.

So back to Catherine in Toe Tags.. I haven't seen the episode yet so I'll just post what RC thinks about Catherine.
Rissa: "and oh they said in the Ep discussion thread that Cath had a cleavage shot in the ep? lol"
RC: "not sure... she looked great though. I was more taken by her acting. Hard to see her upset and I was trying to figure out if Sam is dead or what"

It would be helpful if they'd let us know about Sam and whether he is really dead or not. How in heck is anyone supposed to write a BtK post ep if we still don't know whether he's dead or not! LOL

How do I know hmm probably cause I use to chat in chatrooms, I use to use different acronyms on message boards, ect. As to that one, two reasons, one not hard to figure out by tones of posts and two you all said what it meant. :lol:

:lol: If we haven't seen it before, then we were probably living in a vaccume, trust me not alot shocks me anymore and if it did, lol it probably last a second. I was never fond of vaccums, sorry folks you all had to learn that info the hard way, that we don't much get surprised. :D

I normallly consider TMTB as mainly the "writers" from the past 2+seasons (who basically have no feel for the lovable characters we once knew & loved), as they are the ones that have allowed the show to go into the toilet.

A "cleavage" shot in Toe Tags? Was I not paying attention in the three times I've watched the Cath parts tonight? I just wish they'd clear up the Sam issue, so I know if I can "hit something and hit it HARD" for a reason.

kaylyne said:
I normallly consider TMTB as mainly the "writers" from the past 2+seasons (who basically have no feel for the lovable characters we once knew & loved), as they are the ones that have allowed the show to go into the toilet.
^ Me too. I've never referred the term TMTB to the network (although I never type it in my posts except this one, LOL). To me, TMTB are mainly the writers and the producers EVEN THOUGH Billy Petersen is one of them.

Back to Marg. I just had to love that little smirk on her face when Doc was aking Catherine about taking a nap in Grissom's bathtub in Toe Tags.

I finally saw CSI. (When I say CSI, I mean Cath Scenes Investigation, lol.. :D I'll watch the whole ep someday) Awww when I saw Catherine's reactions in the elevator and in the hotel room when Sam's name was mentioned I got impression that he's already dead. But thats just me. Yikes.

And E since you know all about this.. How do you pronounce feng shui in Chinese? In the episode, Cath pronounced it as "fung shway" and Brass pronounced it as "feng shoo-ee".

And D, can I still mention the acronym in the Shipper Central though? *poof*hides* :lol:

^^ Hottie, I'm pleased to tell you that Catherine's "fung shway" sounds more right. In fact, it's pretty close to the correct pronunciation. :D

You guys are so lucky to be seeing series 7 and all those Cath scenes - I so envy you. We are only going to see 'Gum Drops' tonight. I hope there are some good Cath scenes in series 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back