*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting to note how Cath's views of the case change from the beginning:
CATH: And all we've got is some paint that's going to match up to about 20 million other vehicles.
WARRICK: Yeah.
CATH Bastard
- - -
Then later on when they realize that Mr Moore is covering for his grandson & is willing to do the time. Cath wants to let them.
- - -
CATH: It's just that we've got so much power in this job which we use to get the bad guys. Once in a while, I'd like to use it to help the good guys like Mr. Moore and his grandson.
WARRICK: And what-- forget about little Renda Harris?
CATH: No ... what I'm saying is that ... putting James away isn't going to bring her back. Mr. Moore is willing to do the time and the victim's family gets closure.
WARRICK: Hey, you don't think I'm feeling this? But we got to follow the evidence even if we don't like where it takes us. It's the job.
CATH: Yeah. I know it.
WARRICK: Hey, we start making deals with the devil and you don't get to walk away. You understand what I'm saying?
CATH: Yeah. Momentary lapse.

oh nick and gil were adorable. they got linds the same gift then gil wanted to play with them!! he's such a dork.

and poor cath worried about linds again. she wants to be there for her but she can't because of her situation with eddie and her job. but you know, linds makes her feel better about it when she explains her reasoning. *would post transcript but not on my computer*

What was with the end of tonight's rerun, Bite Me, with the focus on Catherine for almost the whole final scene? Just curious.

The way I pictured it - Cath was thinking about Lindsey. If Cath were in a situation where she was married, but Lindsey had found her stepfather in bed with another woman and hearing that he was going to divorce Cath...would Lindsey kill Cath's husband? Would she actually go that far? Would she create herself an alibi by being at her grandfather's house, only to sneak out and go back home? Would she plan out all of the details like that girl did? AND - would she protect her mother to the end the way that girl did? I'm guessing that's what they were trying to convey with the slow-down action at the end.

thanks kaylyne. i'd love to talk about bite me but other than the fact they stole my phrase i don't remember much.

kaylyne, that was the thought that came to my mind but I wasn't totally sure....thanks for the confirmation that I was right.

Sorry to interrupt, but ehrm, I have a question, lol..: Are there any mp3s available (legal mp3s) of Jorja and Marg their performance at What A Pair! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back