*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. then, since your being mean, yes I will do it then.

I felt bad for Cath too... but yet, I didn't care for that part.

What? You want her to throw a tantrum and say, I shouldn't have done that or I should've done something else?

at least we didn't end with Gil saying "I told you so".
Another great Cath part was when Cath went searching for the boat, on foot - while Gil's version of tracking the boat involved an experiment with the tub and little boats. Her little giggle when Gil says "well done, Catherine. Well done" was just so adorable. And when Cath tells him she found the boat, he asks "how?" She replies "I took a walk" -in a 'how else do you expect to find it' sort of way.

LMFAO! Yeah I also love that "I took a walk" scene. I wonder if we will see those kinds of conversations again on CSI.
Oh and I also love the cath!drama at the end, where Catherine and Gil were arguing about the case. I love how her nose wrinkled when she said.. "Grissom, what personal stuff?"

The nose twitch. LOL. Love that. One of the things I love about Marg is her facial expressions. Remember when she said her "King Kong on cocaine" line to Holly? That was so cute. :D

ilove that line. you can so see her enthusiasm for her job there. and her point of reference is, shall we say, unique, lol!

and i love the "i took a walk" and her giddiness at his praise.

EricaSJ said:
The nose twitch. LOL. Love that. One of the things I love about Marg is her facial expressions. Remember when she said her "King Kong on cocaine" line to Holly? That was so cute. :D
Yup. That's why I doubt those rumours about her you know. Im not a doctor but if she did it, she wouldn't be able to twitch her eyebrows, pout her lips and wrinkle her nose and do all those mannerisms that Cath does. :D :p

Love Marg? Love China Beach? Support this petition: CB on DVD at Petition Spot

Huh? I was talking about LW when Kels zipped me before. DL's different... ooh I need to add DL to something. {runs to that thread}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back