*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
E *cuddles you* I sowwies... I really can't mention LW here. Eyes lurking. Evilness. Can't mention it. We loves you.

Movin on to 1x04 Pledging Mr Johnson:
Oh where to start? Well, the first scene that comes to mind-
Gil convinces Cath to wear the dead lady's hand for fingerprinting - Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Cath gets herself in trouble by giving the husband information that his wife was having an affair - thus prompting the husband to kill the lover.

i love the take my hand scene. that so rocked. she's whiney but does it anyway. got to love it. and we also find out what the deal is with her and eddie in this ep (he was cheating on her).

kaylyne said:
iheartnickcath said:
and I would've whined and bitched about it!
Awwww Lynn - we already KNEW that!!! ;) :lol: ;) (sorry, but you set yourself up for that!!)

Love you too, Kay

CatherineWStokes said:
I love Catherine's reaction in that scene, but it makes me feel a bit sick whenever I watch it.

Knows what you mean there! :D

kaylyne said:
iheartnickcath said:
and I would've whined and bitched about it!
Awwww Lynn - we already KNEW that!!! ;) :lol: ;) (sorry, but you set yourself up for that!!)

actually goober would have promised gil a phone that gets mysterious lost in her closet, along with the pics on it. :devil:

there's no might to it.

ok, still on pmj. i honestly felt bad for cath at the end of the ep when they find the lady's husband with her lover shot dead. she was trying to do what she felt was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back