*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer. Im still the lone Cath/paper airplane shipper. Better get me some company coolc. :lol:

And yes I agree! The Cath!wet hair scene reminded me of KC/China Beach.

AngelEyez said:
Anyway, this was fab. Too bad I'm sure they wont submit this for Emmy.
Yeah I also think that TPTB/TMTB won't submit this for Emmy consideration. I couldn't believe it when they submitted I Like to Watch in the last Emmys.. :rolleyes:

EricaSJ said:
I'd rather think that he was hurt by the remark because he was telling Catherine the truth, that he didn't know what happened and who did the horrible things to Catherine and Lindsey. Besides, I believe it must be really hard to get such comment from someone you really love and cared for. Sorry, can't help it. I'm a fan of Sam. :D
Here here. Not that I want people to slap Catherine but I empathize with Sam. I think Sam just tried to control himself in Kiss Kiss Bye Bye I think her actions and comments in BTK Part 2 was the last straw.

I agree with you all, Marg was fab in the ep (Built to Kill Part 2). My favorite scene in BTK Part 2 is still the accident scene. I've seen the scene from the previews a million times but when I watched the episode I still had my 'Kelly moment'. (Regis and Kelly interviewed Marg last 9/28/2006 and they showed the clip of the accident scene in Built to Kill. Kelly was so shocked--she covered her mouth, shouted and rubbed her arms cuz she had goosebumps)

yeah, helgenberger ave news was submitted, oh back when it happened by several. but it was on dave so yays! we got more. and a great marg/mom story.

Don't forget - it's the "honorary" Helgenberger Avenue. Dave made sure to clarify that point during that interview.

I would've changed the name of "locust" street a LONG time ago! BTW - how did they change a "street" to an "Avenue"?

I have to admit, Sam is quite useful at times ;) He better not be dead.

ETA: That slap scene surprised me. I didn't expect him to hit her...

EricaSJ said:
cofi, thanks for the quote! But, *whispers* it's actually kind of old news. It was in the summer and we talked about it here. The news bullets are lame these days. *shuts up*

:D
LMAO I'm so lame :lol: Yeah I should have figured you guys would be the first to know about Marg stuff. Well I needed some excuse to drop in here anyways. :D

yeah, we love it when you drop in. we don't see you as often as we used to.

glad csifiles finally got the news.

AngelEyez said:
I thought the actors themselves submited episodes of their best performance and the producers submitted for a total show award i.e. Best Drama. :confused:

I'm working on to stop by more often EricaSJ but I'm working on a huge website project that's due November 7th. :D Of course it's nearly impossible to stay away from here for too long. :)

iheartnickcath said:
OMG is that Rdizzle?? *laughs* You got punk'd.
LMFAO! Yeah I was one of those who got punk'd. :D :p

JangoBear said:
AngelEyez said:
I thought the actors themselves submited episodes of their best performance and the producers submitted for a total show award i.e. Best Drama. :confused:
coolcatz got a news that they submitted I Like to Watch for both Billy and Marg's performances and ABRTI (or was it Gum Drops? I forgot) for best episode in the last Emmys.
Goodluck on your project Jango and cofi glad you dropped by.

E, ya know, i'm a big fan of sam's too. As I said (don't remember where) the relationshio between Cath and Sam reminds me of that between me and my dad. Except for the fact my dad din't kill anyone :D

And I'm still hoping he's alive, although I don't really see it going that way...

As for the slap, he was really sorry about that. You can see the regret in his eyes right after that. You can see it on his face, he feels incredibly bad...

I agree Dardeile. The minute that he did it, you could see that he regretted it.

And that scene at the end, you could see how distressed catherine was - she probably has so much more she needs to say to him.

They haven't had much time to spend together as father and daughter.
Plus, you add Catherine has just started realizing that she might have some knnd of a true relationship with him (KKBB) and I bet she suddenly must have felt she had lost something importante when she hadn't even had the chance to show him her love.
That's sad, man...

I agree. She probably wants to ask him a lot of questions as well as tell him a lot of things.

ETA: I was just saving caps from Forever, and we now have a new ship. Cath and the phone:

[image]http://img429.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3x21677hf5.jpg]
3x21677hf5.th.jpg

^ You might want to change the thumbnail into a text link or move it to Eye Candy since this is the discussion thread, not the pic thread. However, I think Rissa's going to like the new ship. :D

As for Sam, I really hope he lives, but it seems quite impossible at this moment. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back