*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww, Coolc - quit yer cryin and go find some clips to watch. :lol: :D They can be your pacifier. The drool won't matter then! :devil:

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm not surprised she was fantastic.

And Marg/Glasses; Marg/Straw; Marg/Shutup. I love it. Member of all three!

And I'm still really peeved they killed Sam. He's one of the best recurring characters they have!

LOL. Currently I'm in the Marg/Straw camp, but I don't mind Marg/Glasses and Marg/ShutUp at all. I mean, anything with Marg is good. :D

They didn't really show us that Sam was dead. Cliffhanger? I certainly hope so.

Oh me likes the China Beach deja vu, too bad Sara wasn't anything like McM.

And Jango you really need to pop in more often. :D

*huggles*

I hope he isn't. He did look dead though... It wouldnt surprise me if they changed their minds. The ending certainly would allow it. I mean he looked only dead enough to be dead but... not dead enough not to be saved. Savvy? :lol:

*giggle* Actually, I can't see McM and Sara getting on...McM is very...interesting :)

Man, Dana and Marg need to do something together again.

I believe I've mentioned this before, either in here or on aam. I'd love to see Dana guest-star on CSI and play opposite Marg, like she's the suspect of Catherine's case, pretty much like what Marcia Cross did. I think that'd be really intresting. And of course that script has to be written by Ann Donahue. Heh.

Hey all! Nope I'm not lost :lol: Just wanted to share you this one:
CSI_Files said:
  • CSI star Marg Helgenberger has been honored with her own street in her hometown of North Bend, Nebraska. Local officials renamed Locust Street for the star, now calling it Helgenberger Avenue. See Pr Inside for more information.
That's so cool by the way.

Like all of you I loved Marg's performance in the last ep. I also hope that Sam isn't dead! I love his character. And well I'm not too happy with him slapping Cath, cause what she said really wasn't that provocative. But I guess it adds to the drama.

Ok, before I start banging my head against the wall AGAIn, anyone could tell me what did Cath say to Sam that caused the slap-scene? §_§

Helgenberger Avenue is one of the coolest street on earth...I think we could just rent a huge house and go live there all together...

:lol: that would be the end of Northbend!

Dardeile said:
Ok, before I start banging my head against the wall AGAIn, anyone could tell me what did Cath say to Sam that caused the slap-scene? §_§
Something like, "Business? You don't have a business.. you're a thug in thousand dollar shoes"..

I'd rather think that he was hurt by the remark because he was telling Catherine the truth, that he didn't know what happened and who did the horrible things to Catherine and Lindsey. Besides, I believe it must be really hard to get such comment from someone you really love and cared for. Sorry, can't help it. I'm a fan of Sam. :D

cofi, thanks for the quote! But, *whispers* it's actually kind of old news. It was in the summer and we talked about it here. The news bullets are lame these days. *shuts up*

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back