*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to kay, Marg rocked in the season premiere. We know she always rocks but this is just making me all excited. Dang, I wanna watch the show. NOW! *sniffs* :lol:

I'll just say that IMO, Marg's performance in BTK is only surpassed by her wonderful performance in Lady Heather's Box (Sesaon 3) and only because of the fact that in LHB, it was an entire episode of Margness. This one was only about the final 10-12 minutes of the episode!

i can believe that. but then i've been saying she'd give a great performance. bummer though, grey's rocked.

Marg was wonderful in tonight's episode, but then again, she always is. Before watching the episode I was informed by a friend about what was going to happen, and I swear that I was already in tears. The combination of something so horrible like that happening to someone and Marg's acting skills equals many fluids dripping from your face :rolleyes: :p She's done many roles like this before, so I'm not surprised that she was able to handle it so smoothly, but there was a lot of raw emotion in those single scenes (even though I didn't cry at the end, I cried before because I was prepared for what I was about to see).

That scene was excellent. No more words needed.

Another brilliant scene by the excellence called Marg Helgenberger.

It broke my heart, watching her in the bathroom when I rfealized everything that she was doing. Sad, sad, sad. And even though this was the last 10 mins of the show, it's supposed to kind of be a kick off for all the drama in next weeks episode, which I am now VERY excited about

After re-watching the last 15 minutes for about the 10th time (who really needs to sit through the other 45 minutes of boredom again?!) there is one question that really pops up. Why did Cath call the lab? She called the main number to the lab and got the receptionist. Why wouldn't she call one of "the gang", or even Brass or Sofia, or some specific person. She called the main lab. That really was out of place, IMO. I guess TMTB haven't made up their minds yet who they want her reaching out to.

And another question - when she started to feel woozy, why didn't she call out to Nick? He was right there - she was watching him. I guess she didn't want to ruin his dance with the other lady.

She probably didn't call out to him because the drug probably wasn't making her think straight, not just woozey but she was probably getting disoriented too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back