*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww! Marg was just so cute with David Letterman. Her little black dress, her bubbly personality. Stories about Helgenberger Avenue and the Nebraska/USC game. Exactly why I love her so much!

ETA: Oh, how could I forget about the tattoo/body piercing viewing party story. Hilarious!!

Lizzy some screencaps are now up on the Cath Eye-Candy Thread.

Me and Squishy plan on eggin' some houses if we don't get scenes this season.. .We've been planning it for awhile now. and if I don't get any shirtless!Nick, Danny, Mac, Flack this season.
LMFAO! I want to join you.

JangoBear said:
Aww Hottie you beat me to it. Where can I find the ET interview besides aam? My registration over there is messed up at the moment. :D
Ok will pm the two interviews to you. :D

The CBS Early Show downloadable version is up at BTA and WPAP.

And yay!!! :D the 9/20/2006 David Letterman interview is now up on BTA. I agree kay, Marg looked hot so hot w/ her little black dress. I love that she's so funny and witty and so lively in her 8-minute interview. I saw the Patrick Dempsey interview on David Letterman last Tuesday and I fell asleep halfway thru! :lol: But Marg was different, she was so fun to watch and she's very intelligent/articulate too, I love how she explained the "V" hand gesture. :D And I agree, the tatoo cracked me up! They're so twisted, I love it! :lol:

I loved the Letterman interview, I always look forward to this time of year because they always use Marg to promote the show. Everybody loves her!!

athens said:
she is sure great...about what you said las mikeW_ ,look at her body..jeeeeeez...a twenty year old may not be that hot and with that body...[If you understand what I tried to say!]

oh,and who got the first place as the hottest one? :rolleyes:

Sharon bloody Stone- something I totally disagree on! Catherine forever!

She rocked on Letterman! I love how she could... 'control' herself this time. The tattoo story was hilarious indeed. Gotta love watching her speak, she just holds your attention.

(Her hair looked gorgeous too but too short for my taste. :( I want her s6 length back)

RE: Downloading, please keep in mind discussions and links in regards to downloading are only allowed if the subject of the download is legally obtained, otherwise as the board rules site, "We cannot legally or morally condone downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed. Thank you. ;)

Love Marg in Letterman, the sexy black dress, the giggles and laughter. ::sighs happily:: I love this woman, and I think I just fall in love with her all over agin.

AngelEyez said:
She rocked on Letterman! I love how she could... 'control' herself this time. The tattoo story was hilarious indeed. Gotta love watching her speak, she just holds your attention.

(Her hair looked gorgeous too but too short for my taste. :( I want her s6 length back)
Yeah Im not fond of Letterman, I like Leno better cuz he's funnier imo.. but I love the dynamics and the chemistry between Marg and Letterman (oh no no no not shipping) :lol: Marg brings out his funnier, kinkier side.

Thanks for the interview Jango. I didn't know that the cut Cath/Nick make-out scene from the Pilot ep happened in a carwash. Oh and I love her outfit in the interview too. :D

Another interview from a Baltimore Local CBS station:
Coffee with 'CSI' Star Marg Helgenberger-9/21/2006 *spoiler warning* .

She's everywhere. :lol:

Loved Marg on David Letterman, she's always so much fun in interviews.

I didn't realise that about the Cath/Nick scene either.

Thanks for the link Rissa, you're right she is everywhere, it's great. :D

ah. did she dye her hair like blonde? cause it looks like she did.. and its pretty I actually like that length.. I want her HAIR!!! lol. she is gorgeous. by the way I am new to this thread.=]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back