*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, she dished on you this time. I'm on this next interview. :D then you again. sucker!

Yay, glad we're still on!

Huh? eggs? :lol:
Ldizzle check out the ET 9/19/2006 interview.. both Marg and George were interviewed there. I think you will like it. :)

Hahaha they are so cute in the new ET interview! Me, I'm so happy that they've included Marg on the show for two days straight hehe.

:eek: Wow, she was hot in that clip!! I so love the shower part :D
And thanks for the link of the interview Hottie, I saw fragments of Marg and George dancing which I hadn't seen before..

Me and Squishy plan on eggin' some houses if we don't get scenes this season.. .We've been planning it for awhile now. and if I don't get any shirtless!Nick, Danny, Mac, Flack this season. I'm eggin' some more houses. :D .. If thats Roos or Ath or Kels behind me shaking their heads, they gonna get it too.

..And you know me to well, Rdizzle :D

Aww Hottie you beat me to it. Where can I find the ET interview besides aam? My registration over there is messed up at the moment. :D

OK... i watched... *DEAD* Holy Marg!! She's so freaking Hot!! im sorry but that Top... just made my day!
Thanks so much for let it me know about that video!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back