*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squiddly said:
I aim to please! Tee hee

You do? I aim to misbehave. :p

Kels said:
The end when Catherine was processing herself was heartbreaking to watch, I thought I was going to cry. Marg was amazing.

Me and Reebs was talking about that earlier. She rocked it, thats for sure.

From what I've heard of it, it was a good ep, and I'm glad to see Catherine reacting in a way of embarrasment because that's how I wrote CMWIF and I so wanted that to be a good fic.

However, the Catherine Willows from past seasons wouldn't have processed herself not wanting to take it to trial etc. She's always been the one encouraging the victims of sexual assault to let her take evidence so that they can get the guy who did it.

That being said, it sounds like a great episode.

I think she did it to 'preserve' the evidence more so than collect it. She wants to know if she was raped, but she didn't want to lose evidence in the time it would've taken to get to a hospital, get examined, etc IMO

OH, but why would it need to go to court? ;) Cath is a Braun. Just tell "dear old dad" what happened, and who did it, and he'll take care of it "out of court". Oh, but wait. She might not have that opportunity of using "daddy" much longer. Damn!!

Ah, but she's still a Braun. She doesn't always play by the rules. Remember, in PoTR, like Lady H she would've killed the guy - just wouldn't have slept with him first.

kaylyne said:
OH, but why would it need to go to court? ;) Cath is a Braun. Just tell "dear old dad" what happened, and who did it, and he'll take care of it "out of court". Oh, but wait. She might not have that opportunity of using "daddy" much longer. Damn!!

doesn't he like...die?
That's what I heard.

=========
~Edited to add in the spoiler tag~

*Shhhhh* *whispers* **this is a spoiler free thread**

Anyway, I'm just watching SpikeTV as they're showing KKBB. (supposedly, I'm working at the moment, don't tell the boss) Right now, Cath's in the limo, taunting daddy, almost making him cry. Oh, how I love this episode.

Nah. Our names are going to confuse people. Eric and Erica. Haha. Besides, I already have George Clooney. I'll leave Eric to Anne and Rissa. :D

In fact, I want to marry Marg but alas, she's taken and I happen to like her hubby. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back