*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops I just realized that I forgot to answer Lizzy's question regarding the newspaper. LOL. Hey they had a close-up of the table where the paper was placed and I recognized it right away since Chinese is my mother tongue. ;)

LMAO Anne. You're too cute. Don't worry, I understand what konichiwa means. :lol:

And yes, Marg is hot. Can't wait for her new movie. When's next year coming?

EricaSJ said:
Whoops I just realized that I forgot to answer Lizzy's question regarding the newspaper. LOL. Hey they had a close-up of the table where the paper was placed and I recognized it right away since Chinese is my mother tongue. ;)

I so need to rewatch that ep again.. I don't even remember what it was about. Or what Marg's scenes were. Room Service.. hmm, is that 6x02?

Welcome back WillowsWannaBe! :) Don't be a stranger!

LMAO, thank you girlz! :D I didn't even know her anniversary was on the 9th Sept. Am I right at all? If so, that's great because it's two days after my birthday!
And Lady E, I'd NEVER miss her birthday! I'm waiting for that day! :)

Hey gals droppin' by to tell you about Marg's scheduled talk show appearances, which I got from bta and aam.com

• Marg will be on the David Letterman Show on Sept 20
  • She will be on Live with Regis and Kelly on the 21st
  • She is also scheduled to appear on CBS' Early Show one day next week (the date isn't confirmed yet)
  • And ET (Entertainment Tonight) promised that they will reveal the "CSI secrets" one by one everyday next week.

and WB Sofie! :)

Hi here - eh... I got a question ´bout Catherine. I´m searching for an episode with her. In this episode she´s flirting with a club-owner.

Anyone of you knowing this epi? :)

I'm guessing "club owner" would mean Chris Bezich?

They meet in 4x15 "Early Rollout", he picks her up for a date at the end of 4x16 "getting off", they're out together in 4x22 "no more bets", and she catches him cheating in 5x01 "viva las vegas". (she flirts in all of them)

Be careful when you say "flirting with a club owner", because in a way, you could say she also flirted (in her own little way) with Ted, the owner of the club that she used to dance at. (1x06 "who are you", and 2x17 "felonious monk")

Am I the only one who hated seeing Chris and Catherine together? I mean I felt something was wrong with Chris, and look where we are... *points to Viva Las Vegas* I so felt for Catherine then :(

kaylyne said:

They meet in 4x15 "Early Rollout", he picks her up for a date at the end of 4x16 "getting off", they're out together in 4x22 "no more bets", and she catches him cheating in 5x01 "viva las vegas". (she flirts in all of them)

Now that's what I call an answer. :D

Rissa, thanks a lot! Can't wait to see her on those shows. It's been a while since we saw her on anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back