*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Hottie, I have it on tape, no DVD or some file on the computer. My dad recorded it for me when I was in Italy.
So, can't pm it, unfortunately.. :( unless you know an other way...

Aw Lizzy you've got the sweetest daddy. I wish my dad would do that for me. Never mind. I'd better count on myself. LOL.

...*whispers* You are...

Why is NY on before us?.. *tries to think of a topic that Dest won't murder her for*

e, it's true. we all look the same. at least when you watch japanese animation, lol!

ok, random question trying to get back ot (seriously)...has anyone ever done a csi take-off in a japanse anime style?

Lizzy_004 said:
Sorry Hottie, I have it on tape, no DVD or some file on the computer. My dad recorded it for me when I was in Italy.
So, can't pm it, unfortunately.. :( unless you know an other way...
Aww thanks anyway Lizzy. I could only remember the buttprints, Marg's hotness and Oprah laughing hysterically in that ep.. other than that I have no memory of that ep. I so wanna see it again. Argh.

coolc if there's a CSI southpark style and CSI barbie style on youtube, then we could find a CSI anime style there too.

EDIT: Ok CSI- Season 7 will be featured on ET tonight probably we will have some Marg in there. yay!

^ Neither. LOL. I think it's just a stereotype that older Asian people have. You see, lots of you people think Asian people are all the same, too. They even put a Chinese newspaper on the table in the victim's room in the season 6 episode Room Service while he was actually Lao and spoke a totally different language than Chinese. :D

Yeah, I think you're right.. I don't know much about Asia, and because of that, I probably think it's all the same too. I should know a lot about Asia, but I never really pay attention in geography class :D

Gee, you really noticed the newspaper? :eek:

yeah, but i haven't got your character quite right yet. cath knocks her off in a vain attempt to keep nicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back