*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don´t mean the owner of where she danced at. :)

But Chris should be whom I´m looking for. Maybe you got a screencap from "Early Rollout"? (Just for me 2 be sure.)

WillowsWannaBe said:
Am I the only one who hated seeing Chris and Catherine together? I mean I felt something was wrong with Chris, and look where we are... *points to Viva Las Vegas* I so felt for Catherine then :(

Actually I think it was quite obvious from the start where that would lead. I can't speak for anyone else but I've known that guy was bad news from the moment he appeared.
But with the way the "relationship" developed it was also obvious that it wouldn't turn serious. Still that scene in VLV must have hurt. The expression on her face screamed disapointment.

kaylyne whoa, what an answer.
Chris is a jerk but he's hot. hehe. The first time I saw him I my 'sleazy bastard' radar went buzzing. But then that changed as he seemed to be a good guy in No More Bets. I officially hated him in Viva Las Vegas.

Btw, do those shows air live? Cuz maybe we can email those shows and ask questions for Marg. Yeah.. I know.. wishful thinking, lol.

Here are the flirting pics from Early Rollout:
Cath+Chris in the eyecandy thread

That´s it. Thanks you guys for that info.

2nd question: :p
I still think C & C are a nice couple. Does Chris trick Catherine in VLV??? :eek:
Please don´t spoil, because I didn´t see VLV yet. Just say Y or N.

Yep, he's a jerk. She's too good for him. But if you say they're a nice couple that's your opinion. He's not that bad looking, I'll give him that. Still, not my cup of tea...

Detective_Burn said:

I still think C & C are a nice couple. Does Chris trick Catherine in VLV??? :eek:
Yes.

Just so you know, the actor who played Chris Bezich is Nick Lea. He also played a bad guy in X-Files.

I actually liked Chris and Cath. Obviously not for how it turned out but it added something more to Cath's character. Well, at least we got to see the reason for some of Cath's actions. And yep, he was hot.

Hottie_Cath said:
Detective_Burn said:

Yes.

Just so you know, the actor who played Chris Bezich is Nick Lea. He also played a bad guy in X-Files.

I murdered him, you mean? :D

D_BURN!!! *runs and tackles*

He Iheart, it´s me D_B. Don´t remember? *wonders

*runs from this stranger grabing Nicks pepper. Forget it: I´ll never attack you. Crash me or beat it. :D

actually i thought chris made sense. totally fits with cath's choices in the past. yeah we knew what was coming but still...

As much as I disliked the way this relationship turned out, Catherine and Chris did look great together. Hottie + Hunk = Hot Sizzling Couple :D

so if we did a survey the winner for best bad relationship for cath would be chris/cath cuz of the hotness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back