*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I love it that you always remind us that Marg is hot, Anne. Not that we don't know that, but it's really nice to hear it/see those words everyday. ;)

I don't think I've been here before.... probably have done at some point to wax on about the amazingness of Catherine/Marg... but anyway.

I was sitting talking to my Sara-obsessed friend yesterday and I realised that Catherine is by far my favourite CSI! She comes out with some great one liners and I loved the scene somewhere in Season 6 when she's asking Gil whether he needs help with a case and when he says no she goes "Oh thank god... I didn't really want to help." Love her! Although I do think Sara is by far more attractive, I can understand why Marg was voted the 2nd sexiest woman over 40 on the planet! She's just amazing!

she is sure great...about what you said las mikeW_ ,look at her body..jeeeeeez...a twenty year old may not be that hot and with that body...[If you understand what I tried to say!]

oh,and who got the first place as the hottest one? :rolleyes:

coolcatz said:
yeah, but i haven't got your character quite right yet. cath knocks her off in a vain attempt to keep nicky.

Muh character can take her on!... if not, Can athens be in the game and win for me? :D

Drumchik said:
*grooves*

Hot Marg, Hot Marg...
LOL! Love your randomness Anne! :lol:
Well Cath's my fave cuz she's witty and funny, I like funny. ;) Plus she loves shopping! Cath's hotness is just a bonus.. a huge bonus actually, lol.

athens said:
she is sure great...about what you said las mikeW_ ,look at her body..jeeeeeez...a twenty year old may not be that hot and with that body...[If you understand what I tried to say!]

oh,and who got the first place as the hottest one? :rolleyes:
I think the number one on the women over 40 list is coolcatz. :p JK!!! :D I can't remember there are lots of polls out there that included Marg in them.

um, if being hotter than marg means i have to say i'm over 40 then fine i will...but i'm not changing my driver's license. you'll just have to trust me.

anne, you forgot grooving marg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back