*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm lame and I just saw the music video CBS released with clips from season seven today, I'm probably talking about old news to you guys :p

But I kept rewatching it because I couldn't believe my eyes. Jeez, now I hate Sam Braun (for obvious reasons if you have seen the clip). But what it reminded me of was actually a bit of Sara Sidle's storyline. We all assume that she came from an abusive background (father, etc), and we all know that Eddie was abusive toward Cath (no secret there. The bastard). It makes me wonder if there's going to be any little moment between the two, especially if Lindsey dies. That might strike a chord with Sara because she is one of two twin survivors of a nightmare (her father), and if Lindsey dies then who knows what'll happen! Either she'll a.) not do anything because the episode isn't central around her, b.) offer her condolences to Cath, or c.) totally lose it and become angry because her daughter died.

Catherine and Sara are two very interesting characters and they have always sort of butted-heads. Cath, being a parent, was sort of victimized, I think in a way by Sara since her parents were less than perfect (and I'm not insulting Sara, I lurve Sara :p). So I'd think it would be awesome to see what happens between the two of them after those episodes.

Poor Cath, though. First Eddie died, then her daughter went through that 'rebellious' stage, and now she's in for... who knows! With the pen in Sarah Goldfinger's hand, anything can happen :p

*done rambling!*

quoth_the_raven said:
With the pen in Sarah Goldfinger's hand, anything can happen
Yeah, and it usually means badly written Cath parts and OOC. Goldfinger can't seem to write Catherine at all.

LOL as I said elsewhere, I'm both excited and dreading. Excited about the huge amount of upcoming Cath!love/Cath!angst yet dreading for what it might become. Sarah Goldfinger is a young talented writer who has written some really good CSI episodes, but like kaylyne said, she doesn't seem able to get the Cath plots right. If it were Ann Donahue, I'm sure I'd be going to just love it. But now I guess I'll just wait and see.

Ann lame?? NEVER! *coughs*

Poor Cath...Why does the writers always be mean to my characters, why can't they pick on someone else!?.. Yes, I have issues..

E OT, how do you link your banner to a site?

I'm really looking forward to the Catherine storyline, just hope it's not disappointing.

I've managed to buy a few of Marg's movies over the past two weeks ( Lynn keep quiet :p) and I've seen Crooked Hearts on e-bay, anyone seen it, is it worth getting?

CatherineWStokes said:
I'm really looking forward to the Catherine storyline, just hope it's not disappointing.

I've managed to buy a few of Marg's movies over the past two weeks ( Lynn keep quiet :p) and I've seen Crooked Hearts on e-bay, anyone seen it, is it worth getting?

I haven't seen it, but I'm sure you'll tell me. :D .. *gets ready to say your obsessed then she sees Flack* Oh nevermind.

kaylyne said:
quoth_the_raven said:
With the pen in Sarah Goldfinger's hand, anything can happen
Yeah, and it usually means badly written Cath parts and OOC. Goldfinger can't seem to write Catherine at all.

if donohue were writing this ep i would completely abandon by boycott of the show. goldfinger writing this ep scares the hell out of me. she totally misses it on writing catherine. but either way you know marg is going to kick ass with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back