*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Hottie - you really need to check out some of those commentaries. Not all are that great, but every once in a while you get some cool insight to certain things.

Weren't we doing some kind of Cath moments thing on this thread not too long ago? I think we got through a few of the first episodes. Anyone remember where we left off?

ETA:
“Yeah, I know,” she groaned. “I hear about it all the time from my manager and my PR people. They want me to do this and do that and go here and go there. That’s not me. I just want to act. I don’t want to be seen here or there. Let cute little girls like the Olsen twins and Paris Hilton do that.
That's probably a good reason why we didn't see her at the Emmys. Since she wasn't presenting or up for an award, I'm sure she was very happy to just sit at home and watch them on tv, and not have to get all gussied up and smile pretty.

yeah, you have to smile and look happy the whole time when you could be at home in comfy clothes just chilling.

*scoffs* You would know. :lol: .... I'm telling you. RIBSC rules on so many levels... haha, NY/LV crossover would be hilarious because of it.

I'm twisted?..since when?

Nice to know you agree. and you know you wanna see Thumpy G again.. Haha. Danny and Cath should race. :lol: .. yeah, thats my "I'm in love with Carmine" side talking.

I think Marg is right. At this stage of her career she should concentrate on her acting which she obviously adores and is extremely good at. The younger ones always want to show off.

CatherineWStokes said:
Thanks for posting that, really great article.

I like this part at the end:
“I don’t really look at myself as a star so I don’t pursue things that need to be pursued to become a star. You won’t see me in the tabloids because I’m really just this dull girl from Nebraska who followed her dream to be an actress not a star or a freak.”

She never forgets where she came from, one of the things I love about her. :)
Right now I know what's the thing I love in her the most. She is so simple - when she knows everyone who knows her loves her. And she does it in a very very adorable way :)

WillowsWannaBe said:
CatherineWStokes said:
Thanks for posting that, really great article.

I like this part at the end:
“I don’t really look at myself as a star so I don’t pursue things that need to be pursued to become a star. You won’t see me in the tabloids because I’m really just this dull girl from Nebraska who followed her dream to be an actress not a star or a freak.”

She never forgets where she came from, one of the things I love about her. :)
Right now I know what's the thing I love in her the most. She is so simple - when she knows everyone who knows her loves her. And she does it in a very very adorable way :)

*nods* I agree it. Its cute. :p

honestly, she's never been big on all the publicity party crap (at least from what i remember). she does her job and pr as needed and then spends time with family.

but winter in nebraska? ick. she needs to move south to retire.

No, she needs to move to Australia to retire ;)

But I understand the need to move to Nebraska because her family is there.

I believe Curt lives there, but does her sister as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back