*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
WB Sofie. LOL. Well those paparazzis were able to take a pic of her getting out of her gym, I bet in the near future we we would see pics from inside the gym. yikes.

The Emmys was kinda boring without Marg, lol. I only enjoyed Conan's spoof of House and Lost at the beginning and the appearances of my other fave actors.

Btw, what were the other stunts that Marg did on CSI aside from the scene she did in Lady Heather's Box?

Hottie_Cath said:
Btw, what were the other stunts that Marg did on CSI aside from the scene she did in Lady Heather's Box?

Well I can'tthink of any others but this one. After Gary tigthened the strap on Marg's harnass she went down the garbage chute in S2's Chaos Theory.

^ Hehe I wonder if she did the car racing scene from Revenge Is Best Served Cold all by herself. That's gotta be one of the coolest scenes ever!

EricaSJ said:
^ Hehe I wonder if she did the car racing scene from Revenge Is Best Served Cold all by herself. That's gotta be one of the coolest scenes ever!

I dunno but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she did it.

^ I know! That's so our gal. :D

This article was posted by Kate over at graveshiftcsi. Man, Margi never fails to warm my heart. I just love her. Marg fans you need to read this. <3

Thanks for posting that, really great article.

I like this part at the end:
“I don’t really look at myself as a star so I don’t pursue things that need to be pursued to become a star. You won’t see me in the tabloids because I’m really just this dull girl from Nebraska who followed her dream to be an actress not a star or a freak.”

She never forgets where she came from, one of the things I love about her. :)

EricaSJ said:
^ I know! That's so our gal. :D

This article was posted by Kate over at graveshiftcsi. Man, Margi never fails to warm my heart. I just love her. Marg fans you need to read this. <3

I love the KC part! Thanks for posting E!

Nice E. You get a cookie. *hands you cookie*

*whacks Squishy* Quit hiding it. Dangit, I want my seasons out now!..

EricaSJ said:
Yeah, she did. I think the commentary said she was only going about 30 mph. They said her "thank you. Goodnight" ad-lib at the end was because she was excited to drive the car herself in the scene! (or something like that).

I wish people that wrote articles got their facts right before publishing the thing. Her name is Mary Marg - not Mary Margaret.

yeah, the writer of the article needed to get several things in it straight before publishing. guess that is why her handlers are so particular. (wonder how this one got by?)

and as for retiring to nebraska but doesn't want to deal with the winters, i know several great places that are small like her hometown and have very mild winters (and great theatre)

Wow Ann Marie that's gorgeous. :D

Oh coolcatz look at this part of the article:
“Yeah, I know,” she groaned. “I hear about it all the time from my manager and my PR people. They want me to do this and do that and go here and go there. That’s not me. I just want to act. I don’t want to be seen here or there. Let cute little girls like the Olsen twins and Paris Hilton do that.
She sometimes doesn't follow what her PR people say.. that's a hint for you and Ali, lol. :D

kaylyne said:
EricaSJ said:
Yeah, she did. I think the commentary said she was only going about 30 mph. They said her "thank you. Goodnight" ad-lib at the end was because she was excited to drive the car herself in the scene! (or something like that).
Thanks for this. I really do need to check out the commentaries. 30mph- that's how fast I drive! :lol:
Oh in Shooting Stars she had a scene where she jumped from the gate/wall I thought that was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back