*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
coolcatz said:
well i would be specific but that would fall into spoilers. seems to me if he liked that dynamic he would have insisted on a different route than what they are taking.

I know and I'm with you on that. RC told me something though which gave me a different perspective. But what's coming up was pretty predictable anyway. I just hope we'll have great moments between them. :)

z, we'll see. well you guys will see. i'll just watch in good company or something. grrrrrrrrr.

and rh bloopers, only one way to find out. plus you have kate mulgrew who was on the show in the very early years.

coolcatz said:
i think their priorities have changed and i don't see them writing cath the way they used to. so just be prepared for the worst. as for rambo, meh...for someone who says he likes the cath/sam dynamic he's certainly being a killjoy.

now how much are those bloopers? and let's not bid against each other, lol!
Ok I read some more spoilers and I changed my mind, its just so wrong to combine those three, lol. :lol: They're all killjoys.
Anyways we need bloopers! I loved Marg in the CSI dailies she's such a joy to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back