*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly, depends on how you define "worth". If you want to see a lot of Marg scenes in it, you'll be disappointed. She was in that movie for just a few minutes and she had less than 10 lines. But I think she looked pretty. It was a quite nice movie in general. Noah was great. :D

She did look pretty in that movie. I also loved her in that movie...damn...what was the name? You know it Erica - she's a housewife and she has that beautiful red outfit...

I'm guessing you're thinking of "last time I committed suicide". She was adorable in that one. As far as "crooked hearts", Marg's great, but her part is very small.

She wasn't a housewife in The Last Time I Committed Suicide. :lol: I'm not sure what her job was in that movie, but I always think she was a nurse because she saw that girl in the hospital and took her home? Anyway she was funny and wicked in that movie, and looked absolutely gorgeous in her red outfit. :D

Since we're on the subject of Ebay, I thought I'd drop in and let you all know that there's something fairly interesting for sale, Bloopers from Ryans' Hope. I also posted this on AAM. I hope someones obsessed-- I mean, devoted enough to buy this :D

Rambo and Shankar also wrote the season opener, I know Shankar writes Cath, well er, Cath/Warrick :p really well and Rambo has a mean Sam/Cath angst skills.. I don't know what to expect with Goldfinger though since she hasn't written a Cath-centric episode yet. But I thought she showed her versatility in Rashomama.

Oooh I love bloopers! Lemme check on that one.. thanks kc_from_kc.

Hottie_Cath said:
Rambo and Shankar also wrote the season opener, I know Shankar writes Cath, well er, Cath/Warrick :p really well and Rambo has a mean Sam/Cath angst skills.. I don't know what to expect with Goldfinger though since she hasn't written a Cath-centric episode yet. But I thought she showed her versatility in Rashomama.

Yeah! Rambo has things I don't like but I def like his Cath/Sam portrayal. And Shankar for obvious reasons. I just hope they won't screw up with her character. Last year Anthony and Naren (I think Naren too) wrote Bang Bang and that was a let down for me.

i think their priorities have changed and i don't see them writing cath the way they used to. so just be prepared for the worst. as for rambo, meh...for someone who says he likes the cath/sam dynamic he's certainly being a killjoy.

now how much are those bloopers? and let's not bid against each other, lol!

coolcatz said:
i think their priorities have changed and i don't see them writing cath the way they used to. so just be prepared for the worst. as for rambo, meh...for someone who says he likes the cath/sam dynamic he's certainly being a killjoy.

Actually no matter what they give her, I enjoy Marg all the time. She's simply a joy to watch. So for her it'll be worth it even if they screw up the ep.

I actually do like what he's done to the sam/cath dynamic. I love the developments because now things are out in the open between them. It just makes sense to see where things have gotten between them. I loved KKBB too. My fave scene was the limo one.

well i would be specific but that would fall into spoilers. seems to me if he liked that dynamic he would have insisted on a different route than what they are taking.

so, um how long till mr. brooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back