*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I don't go in there anymore.... for reasons that only Kels and Ali knows.

Anyways, We're talking about Friends and Lovers?? ... hmm no comments, I don't think.

ETA: CB is on DVD now :D

Hottie_Cath said:
This reminds me of the behind-the-scenes interview Marg had done on TV shows. The scenes they were filming were emotionally draining but she always manages to crack some jokes.

Awww I love behind the scenes footage of her. It's always entertaining. :lol: Like that Mea Culpa blooper.

I have no idea who Jimmy Kimmel is. :p
AngelEyez said:
Hottie_Cath said:
This reminds me of the behind-the-scenes interview Marg had done on TV shows. The scenes they were filming were emotionally draining but she always manages to crack some jokes.

Awww I love behind the scenes footage of her. It's always entertaining. :lol: Like that Mea Culpa blooper.
Yeah! Gotta love that. :D We also see her energy on Oprah's behind-the-scenes feature on CSI and all the other CSI bloopers.

Thanks D! :p -->im joining the smiley bandwagon. :lol: I watch the Leno/O'Brien team that's why Im clueless about Kimmel, lol.

she's always entertaining. hmmm, we should bug jimmy kimmel and make him have her back.
Has she been on Jimmy Kimmel's show? Cuz I looked it up at IMDB and its not there.

Got this from Angie over at Graveyard Shift Home:

For those who would like to see Marg's episode of Spenser for Hire, it's now on AOL In2TV. This is a place where you can watch tv shows for free and they have a lot of different series. I'm not sure how you actually save them to your computer... and I'm not sure if you can view them if you are out of the US. But here is the link for everyone interested.

She's in the episode "Eye for An Eye"
And yes I think you can watch it even if you are not in the US because I'm downloading the episode right now. :) Looks like you can only watch it online, though.

Thanks for the link Angie & E. Robert Urich was such a wonderful man. Another great soul taken too early. Loved his wife, Heather, in The Sound of Music. I see they've got some other great shows there too that I watched faithfully. I'll have to check them out.

I'm guessing the CSI cast is going to be appearing on a number of upcoming talk shows, coinciding with the S7 premiere. We need Marg on Oprah again!

LMAO! The video was downloaded to my computer but it wouldn't play. BECAUSE I'M OUTTA US UGH! AOL should have told me about that instead of letting me download the file first! Gah.

Mine is like transferring at .00001 kb per second. :lol: Its so slow. But I wanna see An Eye for an Eye. :(

Uh, btw, MargCathfan1 clarified a bit of what she posted about Catherine on her visit to the CSI set, and she also added some new things Over HERE. Warning: Major Spoilerage for Season 7....

I'm guessing the CSI cast is going to be appearing on a number of upcoming talk shows, coinciding with the S7 premiere. We need Marg on Oprah again!
Yeah! At this point I think they totally need to promote on Oprah. lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back