*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh :mad: I hate it that here in the Netherlands, they never write anything about Marg.. or CSI in general.
Enough about Desperate Housewifes or Lost or Friends.. but CSI? They wouldn't even think of it. I mean, it's world's number 1 show!! I haven't seen her in a magazine once.

Hey E can you watch it by just using the "play" button, instead of downloading it? I watched it last night on my slow dial-up connection and it played without any problems. I'm trying the downloading part right now on high-speed, and it says it'll take another 3 hours to finish. Yeesh! Marg's only in it briefly anyway, but I always loved Robert Urich, so I watched the whole thing!

Lizzy, I found an article once, about Marg. It was not so positive, though. You know the 'Veronica Magazine'? They judged some dresses, and they thought Marg's wasn't nice. They judged the dress she wore at What A Pair!.

I think there was a pic of a magazine dissing Marg's WAP dress in the last Marg picture thread. I loved that dress. She looked great next to Jorja in the orange dress.

Jorja and Marg always look good together, believe me. :) When I read that article, I was like; WOOT! YOU EVIL CREATURES! HOW DARE YOU?!. I'm going to write a complaint.

kaylyne said:
Hey E can you watch it by just using the "play" button, instead of downloading it? I watched it last night on my slow dial-up connection and it played without any problems. I'm trying the downloading part right now on high-speed, and it says it'll take another 3 hours to finish. Yeesh! Marg's only in it briefly anyway, but I always loved Robert Urich, so I watched the whole thing!
No. I can't watch it either way. Even tried to use a fake IP addy, LMAO. But still didn't work. *sniffles*

Well, even after downloading (and waiting 4 hours), it wouldn't let me play/watch the download either. I could only watch in "play" mode. Don't waste your time downloading. Must be an AOL thing.

RoosCSILover said:
Lizzy, I found an article once, about Marg. It was not so positive, though. You know the 'Veronica Magazine'? They judged some dresses, and they thought Marg's wasn't nice. They judged the dress she wore at What A Pair!.

Oh, I'd better check that out. Thanks Roos! :D

oh, i loved spenser for hire. will have to try and watch that.

and how dare they diss that dress? i loved that dress, surprisingly enough i loved both dresses and one pair of shoes. oh shut up already!

You loved all kinds of movies. you dork.

Why are you telling us to shut up when your the one talking? Besides, I liked them too.

iheartnickcath said:
coolcatz said: and how dare they diss that dress? i loved that dress, surprisingly enough i loved both dresses and one pair of shoes. oh shut up already!
Why are you telling us to shut up when your the one talking?
I believe that Coolcatz is referring to the ones dissing the dress. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back