*Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart* - Marg/Catherine #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny said:
iheartnickcath said:
coolcatz said: and how dare they diss that dress? i loved that dress, surprisingly enough i loved both dresses and one pair of shoes. oh shut up already!
Why are you telling us to shut up when your the one talking?
I believe that Coolcatz is referring to the ones dissing the dress. ;)
D, lol! :D They're always like that, they love torturing each other. But yeah Lynny coolc was referring to those who dissed the dress.

Btw, Billy Petersen will be an Emmy presenter.. I wonder if Marg will attend the Emmys too? (You know to represent CSI.. or maybe to be Billy's co-presentor)

Wasn't it Marg who was a fill-in for Billy last year? She scrounged up "the purple dress" on a moment's notice, and presented with QT. (That was the Emmy's, right?)

I guess they need Billy to present this year, since we won't be seeing him much on the show this season.

Hottie_Cath said:
Destiny said:
iheartnickcath said:
coolcatz said: and how dare they diss that dress? i loved that dress, surprisingly enough i loved both dresses and one pair of shoes. oh shut up already!
Why are you telling us to shut up when your the one talking?
I believe that Coolcatz is referring to the ones dissing the dress. ;)
D, lol! :D They're always like that, they love torturing each other. But yeah Lynny coolc was referring to those who dissed the dress.

I resent that!.. I don't love torturing her.. wait, yes I do. I enjoy it a great deal. .. I live to throw things at Dest too, but mods got that bounce off things.. I'll find something!..... See I wasn't the only one, Kay thought something else too!

iheartnickcath said:
I resent that!..
Hmm don't you mean you resemble that? :p
Could be you meant resent. :lol:
I live to throw things at Dest too, but mods got that bounce off things.. I'll find something!.....
Hmm I feel so loved. :lol:

you are all wrong. i was dissing whoever was going to come behind me and comment about my comment of liking only one pair of the shoes. but, if it means you will pick on goober more then it's all good.

now...i finally watched deleted scenes on in good company today and wow.

See, I was right! *hehe* I knew it was about the SHOES!!!

Ah, that deleted scene *sigh* would have been the best part of the movie. I really liked the Dan/Ann relationship. The old-married couple.

Dest I'm gonna get you. You'll see ;)

Squishy whats up with you and shoes, seriously.

you know why they deleted it.. shhh I'll tell you.. .. because squishy watched it.

I second Z. I doubt she will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back